Chapter eleven - Love

♆ 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷 ♆

♆ 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷 ♆

I lied.

Eliot isn't my family friend, i don't even have family friends for fucks sake. He's not even married to make me marry his 19 year old daughter that i made up. He doesn't have a daughter.

I didn't tell him i have a girlfriend i wish to marry and he didn't ask to meet her. It was a lie i made up.

Is there an event though? Yes. Do i want Mea to come with me? Also yes.

It would have been weird to just ask her out of the blue, so i made this whole story up. Most importantly is that it worked.

It's beyond fucked up and it's something i never imagined myself doing. But she gets under my skin like no other. I only know her for a really short amount of time yet still i want to be around her all the time.

She's the type of girl that charms you with her smile and riles you up with her attitude. She draws you in with her looks and you find yourself wanting to get closer, you find yourself wishing to know everything under all that beauty.

I feel bad that i lied to her, of course i do. I don't know how to spend time with her or ask her to hang out. I have a strong feeling that she'd say no just because i'm her boss.

I stop at her apartment complex and park the car. I go to text her that i'm down stairs. She sends me a thumbs up emoji and a rolling eyes emoji.

It was not hard to get her number, i have connections.

Two minutes later i see her walking out of her apartment complex gate. I get out of the car and walk over to the passenger side door; opening it up for her.

She stares at me with shock, she stands at the door just looking at my face as i hold open the door for her, i give her a little smile and she smiles back; that beautiful smile she first shot my way when i met her. When she actually liked me. Now she doesn't that much, and i want to do everything in my will and power to make her like me again. Even if i have to go out of my way and act like an idiot.

I don't give a single fuck.

"Thank you." her soft voice makes me fucking shiver for fucks sake what is wrong with me.

She gets into the car and i close the door, cursing myself as i walk over to the driver side door. I get in and i start the engine, speeding away to the mall.

She stays silent the first few minutes "What type of event will it be?" she asks.

"Its a gala. An event rich people do every year to gather around and show their outfits and how rich they are. It's stupid, i usually don't go. But as you know, Eliot wants to meet you." i explain, and lie.

"You mean he wants to meet your imaginary girlfriend."

I chuckle "I suppose you're right."

"You talk about rich people like you're not apart of them." she says.