Author's Note

Hello everybody,

⚠️Warning⚠️
This story contains sexual assault, sexual harassment, suicide and sensitive triggering details. This book will also contain mature content and kinky stuff (smut).
Please read with caution.

I just want to clarify a few things:

- English isn't my first language and i'm not the best or fluent at it, i try my best though so keep up with me. I study english language and literature in uni so i'm starting to get new skills on writing and i hope i improve.

- My writing style may not be what you're looking for. So please, if you don't like the story at some point in just leave and never read it again. Its not hard to just stop doing something without commenting bad stuff that effects people. Please be kind.

- I write what looks the best in my perspective so if you don't like some kind of action, scene, trope, conversation, quote just know i won't change it because you don't like it.

- This story will contain sexual scenes and content so if you're not into that skip through those specific chapters but never judge it please. There will be no warnings though so i'm warning you now.

- If you see anyone copying or stealing my work please inform me.

- Due to uni i may not have so much time to update. I may update two days in a row but be super busy for a week so please don't pressure me into updating. You can ask kindly and i'll definitely explain to you my situation at that moment.

-If you see any pronunciation mistakes or grammatical mistakes please inform me kindly so i can fix it. Don't be shy or hesitate to do so, its actually really helpful.

Clarifying few things about the story itself:

-The love interest is a man stripper so if you're not into that don't read and bitch about it in the comments later on.

-The FMC has a huge attitude in the first chapters but she has her reasons. Stop reading if she annoys you and don't bitch about it in the comment later on.

-The characters actions do not define mine. Don't come at me for what they do. Its just their personality.

-The main character and love interest have a 6 year age gap. Like always, if you're not into that DON'T READ and bitch about it in the comments.

Sorry if i'm being rude but alot of you really comment stuff that makes me pissed off and i'm not about to answer all of them. Just know that i read everything and every comment you write and some of them hurt and make me question things about myself. Just the minute you see something you don't like stop reading, its not that hard.

P.S: If you're looking for a good slow burn then this book is not for you.

A quick reminder that you are a bad bitch who can do and get through anything. You're fucking gorgeous what the hell! I love you so much. Please stay healthy and take care of yourself, we need
you 🤍.

With so much love,
-M.S