chapter 10.5

They begin to hang out more, a scenario no one would possibly happen. The more they talk, the more they realize they had a lot in common. They enjoy reading science fiction, specific music genres, etcetera.

When they first met, both thought that the other was annoying and rude. They are, but they grew fond of each other.

"Do you think Emma has a crush on Norman?"

"She does, how 'bout Nor?"

"Yeah."

That's a normal conversation Ray and (Y/N) have. Pushing aside the 'geeky' stuff they adore, they also talk about Norman and Emma, whether or not they should be together. They agree on the topic a lot, having irrelevant debates once in a while, but nothing too dramatic.

"If they had a child, what kind of characteristics it would have?" Ray continues to read his book as he asks (Y/N) the 'usual' questions. The silence arouses the two as she thinks about it for a while. She hums while flipping a page, carrying on with the story.

"Boy or girl, I think they'd have Norman's hair color. G baby would have Norman's eyes, but the waviness of Emma's hair." Ideas spill from her mouth, "B baby's eyes would be a mix of her green and his blue eyes."

He nods, chewing his inner gums out of habit. "Makes sense."

"I think B baby's hair would be sort of wavy, but not Emma wavy."

The conversation is weirdly understandable to Ray, and he's starting to enjoy (Y/N)'s company. Ditto for (Y/N).

"Can't believe these two are actually bonding." Norman whispers to Emma, who nods in agreement. Their heads peek from a corner, not minding the stares they're getting.

"What do you think they're talking about?" The girl asks, her eyes squinting a little bit.

"I don't know . . . probably something they're interested in." He replies.

"Hm, conspiracy theories?" Emma suggests.

"Sci-fi movies?" Adds Norman.

"Aliens?" She includes.

"Murder documentaries?" His brow rises, sort of triggering her.

"Why're we friends with these people?"

Norman laughs at Emma's last question. "That's mean."

"Hm," She shrugs, "I guess, but (Y/N)'s worse."

"I guess that's right."