Part 49

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

My eyes opened and I felt myself in a familiar room as I got used to the bright rays of sunlight on my face I realized that I was in my room currently laying on my bed but as I tried to get up a stinging pain rushed through my body making me wince. I couldn't dare to try again as the pain was killing me. My head was aching too so I decided to just lay down and stare at the ceiling.

" what has my life come to? I thought I would be living a happy life with seokjin but this is the exact opposite. To live a happy live I need him too.... But h-he's not here... He's gone... " I said to myself as tears formed in my eyes.

" why can't good things stay? Why can't you stay? Here with me... All my life... Why do people have to go? Why you... Left me alone.. This house doesn't feel like home without you.."

" this feeling is new to me. I never felt like this before not even with Kai... It's different when it comes to you.. If this is called love then I love you.. I wish I could tell you this in person... I wish.... But like always my wish would never come true... Never.... "

" why does this hurt? Love hurts..."

" at this moment I feel alone... Very alone even though a lot of people are standing behind me taking care of me... But I still feel alone... Alone in this room.... All alone.. " a drop of tear fell from my eye.

" I think I should just give up. I can't handle it anymore... The more I think you're alive and happy the more I get broken...."

" I really can't...." I burst into tears.

The creak sound of door made me wipe my tears quickly.
" you awake?" I heard a familiar voice say as it closed the door.
" yes,  jungkook." I looked at jungkook.
" how do you feel?" he sits on the side of the bed.
" extremely exhausted and in pain." I replied which made him get worried.

I'm really thankful to jungkook he never fails to comfort me. He is always besides me and I've never seen this side if him before. Actually, I'm thankful to everyone. I don't know how I got this lucky to have them by my side.

" wait, let me bring pain killers for you." he said immediately getting up and running towards the door from where he came from.
" wait, jungkook!" I stopped him.
"Yes? You need anything else?" he asked turning back.
I nodded a 'no' " it's okay. You don't have to. I'll just rest for sometime and I'll be fine." I smiled weakly at him.  He stared at me for some seconds then turned back and left the room.

" this boy..." I sighed.

^

I heard a knock on my door and indicated the person to come in.

" how are you?" Ms. Enwoo asks.

I was going to answer when she spoke again
" oh, how stupid of me. After seeing all this I'm still asking you this question. Anyways, I brought some ointments and painkillers for you since jungkook said that your body is aching and also you got some cuts too."

she said as she comes towards me with a first aid box in her hands. I sat up on the bed as I was laying all this time. She came and sat besides me and opened the box and started shuffling inside it.

She found the ointment and motioned me to bring my arm towards her and I did so. She gently applied it on my cuts.
" It must be really hard for you...." she starts and I look up at her while she still puts ointment.

" funny how God plays with us. When we think that everything is going well and nothing bad is gonna happen but then God just flips it all leaving us hopeless."she continued.

" yeah." I answered.

" I pity you. You're going through so much." she finally looks at me as her eyes get connected with mine.

" life isn't life with just happiness sometimes we have to suffer too to make it interesting." I replied and she nodded before getting up.

" these are some painkillers. Take them and you'll feel better." she said a smiling and I smiled back before she left the room.

I took the painkillers that she kept on the nightstand and drank some water.

I went downstairs after resting for sometime and thankfully I feel better now but still I'm a little weak but I had no choice rather to come downstairs as I was bored alone.

When I entered the living room the only person I saw was-

" oh, jiah! Are you alright? You know you shouldn't be here. You must rest. Let me take you back upstairs." he insisted.

" no, I don't want to go back upstairs and yeah I am fine. I took enough rest namjoon." I told him as I hold his arm stopping him from dragging me back upstairs.

" that's a relief." he sighed.

" hey, why are you standing there? Come sit." he pulls me towards the couch and makes me sit and he himself sits opposite to me.

" jiah, actually I want to talk to you and not only me but the others too but since I think this is the perfect time to talk about this then let's have a talk." he spoke.

" it's okay. You can tell me whatever you want to tell." I assured.

" today something unexpected and bad happened to you and I don't want that to happen again." he says.

" even I don't want to experience that again." I said breaking the eye contact with him.

Tears started forming in my eyes remembering the time when he abused me and I kept begging for him to stop as if he would listen. It's not the first time this had happened it had happened a lot of times and everything time he use to abuse me I felt broken and alone.

" don't worry, I promise that won't happen anymore. Just trust me." he says holding my shoulder and making me face him while I nodded.

Three days later....

Author.

" welcome back to KOREA NOW!! I'm your honest reporter Chan Seong updating you with the hottest news of Korea. So keep watching because today we are going to notify you with the most interesting news! " the reporter in the TV spoke as they all stare at him.

" so let's start with the first hottest news." the man spoke.

" Korea's Top 1 businessman in jail?"

Hey! Should I post another chapter of this FF or Rulebreaker???

Hey!
Should I post another chapter of this FF or Rulebreaker???