Part 99

Author

Author.

" Wow, is this really the Kim jiah I know?!" you heard someone say. Turning behind to look at the person you realized it was no one other than her best friend Jisoo. You gave her a small smile.

" aigoo! The last time also you looked like a princess and this time too! You're so beautiful!" she held your shoulders while complimenting you.

" you both surely make a perfect couple!" she squeals happily while you smiled shyly.
" can you stop now?" you slight pouted getting shy because of all the compliments you were getting.
" I will never stop talking about you both!" you sighed in defeat but that's when someone entered the room.

" aigoo! Is that a princess?!" you heard your brothers voice. He came towards you and scanned you in your wedding dress. He always wanted to see you wearing a wedding dress but last time he couldn't do it but thanks to seokjin now he can finally see you in a wedding gown.

" my sister has grown up so big and pretty." he makes an emotional face as he talks like a grandpa. You laughed at his words.
" I'm so happy Jiah. I'm happy to come back to you and live a normal life like before and I'm finally getting to see my little whiny sister get married." he brings you in his embrace hugging you tightly and by now Jisoo had left the room to give you both some space.

" I'm happy too! I always wanted to see you at my wedding and it's finally happening!" you smiled as you tried not to get emotional and let your tears ruin your hours of make up.

" it's time. We shouldn't keep seokjin waiting." he breaks the hug giving a small smile while you nodded.

Seokjin's suit:

Jiah's dress:

The wedding hall:

The wedding hall:

Taking the vows with a bright smile on their faces seokjin walks forward and holds Jiah by her waist as he leans in and kisses her passionately

Taking the vows with a bright smile on their faces seokjin walks forward and holds Jiah by her waist as he leans in and kisses her passionately. The crowd and their friends cheering for them and the bright smiles on their faces when they look at each other was the most memorable moment of that day.

They decided to go on a honeymoon to Jeju since it was in Korea and they don't have to travel to some other country.

They didn't want to travel so ended up deciding to spend their honeymoon at Jeju and what could be a better place than that?!

Seokjin smiles slightly seeing Jiah's sleeping figure that rested her head on his shoulders while they were in the car on their way to the house they would be staying in for some days.
He takes her hand in his and caressed It softly as he too leans his head on hers.

He was happy to get married again to the woman he loves. He wants this beginning to be new and full of happiness. He wants to forget all the bad memories of the past and create new memories with her and his future family.

" you look tired you should rest." seokjin says to jiah as she lies on the couch exhausted by the long day and the long flight. She was more exhausted because of the heavy dress she was wearing. It felt like lots of loads was kept on her body.

" hmm..." she nods getting up.
" I'll guide you to the bathroom." he says and shows her the way to the bathroom since they were in a different house and she wasn't aware.

Seokjin had visited this house before when he was trying to find the best place for them to stay.

"Shall I help you with the dress?" he asks making her blush slightly.
" n-no,I can do it." he nods smiling cheekily and giving her some space.

Seokjin by the time drags their suitcases to the living room.
After he was done, he walks to the kitchen and gulps down a glass of water.

He walks into their bedroom after he was done only to see his wife combing her beautiful wet hair while standing in front of the mirror wearing a red silky nightgown that took seokjin's full attention.

Gulping down the lump and taking off his coat on his way to her he back hugged her and started inhaling her scent by nudging in her neck.

" what are you doing?!" jiah laughs as she found it ticklish.

" I don't think I can hold it in anymore." with a swift moment she was facing him. " you have tease me enough by your beautiful looks." he says pushing a strand of her hair behind her ears.

She gasps and tightly held onto his shirt when he lifts her in bridal style.

he walks to their bed and gently lays her down while lightly massaging her arms with his slender long fingers sending a shiver down her spine.

He looked at her with his now lustful stares making her slightly gulp.

" I think it's time we make our worldwide beautiful babies..."

The chapters end here.

But don't worry I would be posting bonus chapters!

And don't wait for smut!

----
Actually, I don't know how but this chapter got deleted accidentally so this is the edited part now and that's why it's so short.