Part 62

Seokjin gets off the couch making his way towards the main door

Seokjin gets off the couch making his way towards the main door. he opens the door only to see no one. he frowned but at the same time he felt a small figure running past him. he turned back and saw a little boy running towards his wife. his wife opened both of her arms wide and took the little boy in her embrace calling out for him "little pumpkin!!".

"little what?" Seokjin frowned but it only turned bigger when he heard the kids word. "eomma!" he yelled wrapping his tiny hands around jiah's neck. " my little hajun I missed you so much!" she yelled back giving him a tight hug. seokjin stood there dumbfounded not knowing what's happening but the only thing he could focus on was the kid calling his wife 'eomma'.

"yah! kid, who are you and why are you calling my wife your eomma?!" he yelled ignoring the fact that he is still a kid. hajun broke the hug and glanced at the angry young man in front of him. "because she is my eomma an I'm her son!" he replied happily which made seokjin angrier. " if she is your mom then I would be your dad! and I'm not anyone's dad!' he yelled making hajun flinch.

"seokjin, calm down why are you acting like his?" jiah asks concerned.

"How can I calm down when an unknown kid comes to my house and calls my wife eomma?! what the hell is happening?! who is he?!" he yells at her as stupid thoughts came over his mind making him become like this.

"aish...calm down brother, he's my son." a voice says from behind seokjin and that voice belonged to a lady whom he didn't know. he turns back and faces her and before he could even process anything hajun runs towards the lady and hugged her legs saying the same thing he told to jiah."eomma!"

"kid how many eomma do you even have?" seokjin questions him confused.

" he only has one mom which is her." another person walks into the house and stood beside the lady but that person was familiar to seokjin. "baekhyun?" he mutters seeing baekhyun.

" are you his dad or something?" seokjin asks.

" not yet but maybe in the future," he replies and the lady snudges his arm shyly.

" you both dating?" jiah asks astonished while the lady nods.

" Actually, we are going out on a date today and since we can't leave hajun alone so we decided to bring him here because we know that you can take care of him while we are away."

"I'll gladly do that unless and until hajun is with me." she glances at hajun.

" I'm always with you eomma!" he runs back to jiah.

" seems like we have to go now. we will pick him up in the evening." baekhyun said.

" no, you don't have to just go and enjoy your date. I'll drop him off and don't worry about him. "that's good to hear then, see you later." they unlocked their arms and leave.

" come hajun, I was cooking would you like to accompany me?" jiah asked him and he nodded cutely. " wait! I still don't know what the hell is happening?!" jin yells as they were going towards the kitchen.