Part 97

Author

Author.

" you're still in bed?" seokjin asks walking in the bedroom while correcting his tie when he sees jiah still under the duvet instead of getting ready for work.

" I feel cold...." jiah speaks slowly as she pulls the duvet on her more covering herself.
Seokjin frowns walking towards her taking a seat beside her on the bed.

" what's wrong?" he asks.
" I don't know..."
" you look pale.." seokjin checks her temperature while keeping a hand on her forehead. " your body is burning hot!" he exclaims.

" then why do I still feel cold?" she asks.
" you're sick, stupid."
She sneezes making him worried.

" wait here," he says getting up from the bed and exiting the room. After some minutes, he enters the room again but this time with a bowl of hot soup. Jiah thought that seokjin left for work but he was making soup all this time.

He takes a seat beside her again. " you're not going to the company? ... I thought you left." she said coughing in between her sentence. Seokjin sighs seeing her state. " how can I leave you alone in this state?" he comes forward and extends a spoonful of the soup he made towards her.

Seokjin was in his work attire ready for work but seeing jiah's state he hesitated if he should leave or not.

She drinks the soup " but you said you had an important meeting to attend today.." she says worrying he might lose his important deal because of her.

" oh, did I? I don't remember." he acts as if he was thinking and wasn't aware so that jiah doesn't worry about it.

" stop, you said it was an important deal from the foreign," she says again as she starts feeling guilty and she was well aware that seokjin won't leave her until she gets well.

" it's okay, we keep getting deals like this." seokjin tries shrugging it off and extends another spoonful of soup towards her.

The deal was important as it would be advantaging his company a lot but jiah was more important to him than that.

" I'm sorry, because of me-" seokjin shoves the spoon in her mouth so that she doesn't complete her sentence. " you shouldn't talk much." he wipes her mouth with a tissue after done eating.

He keeps the now-empty bowl aside and takes a closer look at her. " do you want me to call the doctor?" he takes her hot hands in his.

" No, I'll just take some cold medicines and I'll be good." she replied. " are you sure?"
" hmm..."

He brings her some cold medicines they had at their house. She takes the medication and lays down on the bed as she started feeling sleepy.

Seokjin lays beside her and pulls the duvet on both of them before pulling her closer to his body by wrapping a hand around her shoulders.