Part 56

Kim seokjin

Kim seokjin.

I drove to the Kim Company and parked in my parking lot which was made for me. I placed my coat on my shoulders and closed the door shut. I shoved my hands in my pocket and made my way towards the entrance of the company.

But...
Something was wierd today. Everyone was eyeing me. We'll, people do look at me like that because I'm so handsome but this time it was different. It looked like I was some ghost or something.

I ignored them and made my way towards my elevator and pressed the elevator button.

I was standing there humming a song waiting for the elevator to arrive when I heard a loud gasp from besides me. I turned to face the person.

It was one of the worker's of the company. Her hand was on her mouth covering it and she looked at me with widened eyes.

" I know I'm handsome but you should control yourself." I said before entering my elevator.
I pressed the button to where my office was.

The door opened making a 'ding' sound. I stepped out of the elevator getting everyone's attention which was the same as that women a while ago.

" i-is that Mr. Kim??!"

" can you see him too?!"

" is this real?! How can this happen?!"

" wasn't he dead?!"

" is that his ghost?!"

I heard people whisper but I just ignored and went towards my office. I opened the door and got inside.

" this People..." I nodded my head chuckling at their behavior.
I pressed the button behind me which would notify my secretary that I need her help.

Author.

Yuna, seokjin's secretary was also in deep shock like the others. At first she taught that it was her illusion but then everyone saw him so she understood it wasn't.

She sat on her chair hesitantly. She was someone who gets scared easily and seeing someone who is known to be dead scared her.
She was sweating hard but still she tried to forget until a 'ding' sound gets her attention which send shivers down her spine.

She gulped when she saw that her boss is calling her.
" what is this? This is so creepy." she mutters.
" omo! Is Mr. Kim calling you?!" a colleague of her says coming towards her.

" you're so unlucky, I think he is a g-ghost." another colleague says.

" guys, don't say this I'm already scared." Yuna says.

" we are just warning you." they replied.
" I think you should talk with Mr. Jung about this."

" oh, right Mr. Jung would help me!" and with that she ran towards Mr. Jung hoseok's cabin.

Jung hoseok.

I walked through the long hallways of the office. My hands were sweating.

" I hope it's real." I prayed.
I can see the tense faces of the workers who just saw seokjin but it was completely different for me. I was hoping that it's real.

I told jimin and jungkook to come to his office too and they are on their way.

I stood in front of his office door and let out a heavy sigh. " sir, be careful." Yuna, his secretary says.

" don't worry, even if he is a ghost he would never hurt his childhood friend." I gave her a smile full of hope and opened the door and went inside.

There he was shuffling through the drawers of his desk. " yah! Why are you so late?! And where is my stuff?!" he yelled still focused in shuffling.

A drop of tear fell from my eye seeing my beloved hyung and my best friend who was known to be dead some days ago.

" yah! Why aren't you speak-"he stopped talking when he looked up and saw me standing in front of him.

" hoseok!" he yelled and a wide grin formed on his face and his eyes sparkled and that was the time I understood that it all was real.

He was real.

The way his eyes sparkles seeing me. His best friend.

" hyung.." my voice almost cracked seeing him. I ran and hugged him tightly.
" hoseok, my friend it's been a long time." he says hugging back and patting my back.

" hey- why are you crying?" he says when he saw me crying after we broke the hug.

" looks like you all really missed me that you all are crying seeing me." he chuckled and I did the same.

" we really missed you." was the only thing I could tell when jungkook and jimin barged in.

" hyung!" they both yelled at the same time seeing me standing besides Jin.

" oh, my maknae's!" Jin ran and hugged them both while they did the same.

" are you real?" jimin asked breaking the hug.

" do I look like a alien that you all keep asking if I'm real?" he says annoyed while we chuckled.

My phone ranged getting my attention.
" excuse me." I excused myself and picked up the phone.
It was Jiah.

"Hello, Jiah." I said and I bet she could say that I was happy.

"hoseok, I hope that you've seen seokjin. " she says hesitantly.

" yes, I have." I answered.

" then, don't ignore him thinking he is an illusion because he is not. Seokjin is alive." she says.

" I know." I smiled.

" you know?"
" hmm.."