Part 3

" excuse me, what?!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" excuse me, what?!"

I shouted. Wedding?! And my?! That too next week!!!
" what the heck you talking about?!" I yelled.

The reason of not getting married is not that I insulted him. It was that I want to pursue my dream. I thought after working in my dad's office I would purse my dream.. But he wants me to get married.. He never let me make my own decisions...

" shut up! Jiah can't you see we are talking! Be obedient!" he yelled at me back.

"I'm sorry seokjin for her behavior. And yes it's okay if the date is early because I know how much you want my daughter! And I would love to give my daughter to you! So let's just fix the date!" my dad said.

How can he do this? I'm not even a part of my own marriage! I can't even take my own decisions! He is forcing me to get married!
I don't want to marry anyone! At least not now!

" okay then! Thank you Mr. Min" Jin said.

" oh don't call me Mr. Min call me father or dad" my father replied. They kept talking and I was sitting there like a fool.

" STOP IT!!!"
They both flinched as I shouted and looked at me worriedly.
" what's wrong sweetheart?" asked dad.

"What's wrong!? Your asking me what's wrong?!! I should be asking you that! What's wrong with you?!! Why can't I make my own decisions! You didn't even asked me about this?!" I yelled at my father.

" it's all good for you! And you won't get a good husband like seokjin afterwards! And you better shut up! Or you know the consequences of it!"
yeah! I know! Very well!
He would either keep me locked up in a room for a week or take my phone away from me for a week and the worst, he would do all the things I hate and give me the food that I hate.

He would make me suffer..
But! I'm ready to Bear the consequences rather than getting married!!!

" alright so that the date is finalized. Let's talk about business.Im ready to invest in your company! And I hope you remember your deal!" my father said to seokjin in a serious tone.

Deal?! Business?! Investment?!

I can't understand a single thing that is going on!

" oh yes! Father I remember! I'll send them as soon as I return back!, but I would like to have some time with my future wife" he said while eyeing me intensively.

I just rolled my eyes.
I think he's doing this on purpose.

" okay! Jiah go take him to your office, I have some work to do"

I nodded even though I didn't want to. We both said goodbye to my dad and I went to my office and he followed me like a dog.

I opened the door and he just came inside and sat on my comfy sofa like it was his property .
" hello mister! Who told you that you can sit?!" I asked crossing my hands and standing in front of him.

" which wife doesn't allows her husband to sit in her office?"

" for your kind information! We are not married!!"

" but we will be sweetheart"

" I'm not your sweetheart!!"
" you are still the same! I still remember your first impression! And I remember every single word of it!"

" uhh... Then.. Then why are you marrying me?"

"I have two reasons to marry you first is revenge! Second is business My company has the best directors than you're dad's so I made a deal with your father that if he makes me marry you I'll give my directors to him and he quickly agreed and my directors price is very high, so I also told him to invest a lot of amount in my company which would be also for my directors and also because of this both of our business will extend with this"

" what revenge?! I was drunk that night! And I didn't have control on my self! "

" drunk?!! Even drunk people didn't talk to me like that before!!" he said angrily getting up from the sofa and coming close to me. I started going back.

My back hits my office desk and he traps me by keeping his hand both the side of the desk and me in the middle. He was staring deep into my soul which was making a lump in my stomach.

" no one ever talked to me like that before."
he whispered in my ears in a husky voice that sent shivers down my spine. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

" I'll marry you on one condition" I stated.

He looked at me by raising his right eyebrow.

" what?"

" you will ask my father to fire me from this company and let me pursue my dream"

" why don't you tell him that by yourself? Am I your messenger?"

" it's not about messenger! It's just that my dad listens to you more than me..."

" ohh.." he said Furrowing his eyebrows " but do you think I'll do it?" he questions me back.

" I promise, I'll marry you without making any fuss if you make my father agree on this or else I have my own ways to get away from this marriage!" I said. He slightly smiles.

" What ways?" he arches his eyebrow.
" I'll run away..." he laughed at my words.

" as if it is really hard to find you...."  seeing the way he wasn't agreeing to my request I ended up begging in front of him.

" please. I really don't want to work in this company." at that time the thought of this marriage didn't disturbed me anymore since I was more focused on the fact that I could use this man in front of me for my own benefit.

He looks at me as if judging to help me or not.

" I like the way how you feel small in front of me." he smirks.
" fine then!" he smiles.

We got disturbed when someone knocked on the door. I allowed the person to enter.

" mam! Your friends are waiting for you in the waiting room" my secretary said.

" ohh.. Okay" I said and she left.

I looked behind me to see what Jin was doing and he was just looking around my office.
"Umm... My friends are here.. I need to go.. See you" I said and took my bag and rushed towards the door.

" don't forget to talk to my dad" I said before leaving and he just smirked.

" don't worry, about it!" he waves towards me and I smiled knowing that at least this man was coming to my use.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
FORCED MARRIAGE|| KSJ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें