SPECIAL THANKS

Hello there, it's me your author-nim or whatever you want to call me ☺️.

I had to create this whole new part so that my thanks could reach you because I really am very thankful.

To all my wonderful readers that are here and are are currently reading this sentence and have successfully completed reading this book this is from me and our main lead seokjin:

Another one for those who waited for the chapters patiently:

I LOVE Y'ALL!!

This book was just a random creation by me in which I just wrote down the things I would imagine and like every other author I didn't knew this book would get SUCH recognition even though when I have clearly given the cliché warning in the description 😂.

I'm thinking about editing the starting chapters a little since they have some grammatical mistakes and also some really cliché stuff going on in there. You don't need to read again since the storyline won't be changing.

I know I'm currently breaking some of yours hearts after ending this book but yeah it's the end😩.

I had a long and happy journey writing this book and its my very first completed and successful book!

Never dreamed about writing a book though..

I posted some bonus chapters for you all so that I wouldn't leave you all disappointed and also mentioned about their kids as you all wanted that.

I also mentioned about each and every character from the book individually. Remind me if I missed someone😅.

So...yeah.
That's it. No more updated from this book now.
And I can finally add it to the COMPLETED book series.

Once again I want to thank you all for reading this book and liking it. I'm really grateful to you all!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Annyeong!