Part 22

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

I woke up when the bright sun rays hit my face. I look beside me to find Myself in Jin's strong arms and my head was tucked in his chest. I looked up to find...
Jin staring at me .

" you're up?" Jin asked while I'm still in his arms.
" Why didn't you wake me up?" I said while trying to get out of the bed and his grip.
" where do you think you're going?" he pulled me back by my wrist and hovered above me on the bed. " s-seokjin l-let me go." I stuttered.

" do you even how Good I slept with you in my arms?" he asked. Well, to be honest even I had a good sleep in his embrace and I was hating myself for liking that.
" I knew that you also slept peacefully." he said with a smirk as if he read my mind.

" so?" I questioned. He acted as if he was thinking by looking around the room.

" hmmm..... So...... So....." he paused and looked at me

"We should always cuddle at night... " he winked at me saying that.

" what? No!" I tried getting up again but it wasn't of any use. Instead he pinned my hands on both the sides of my head and intervined his fingers with mine. What's more, was that he was coming closer to my face.

" s-seokjin w-what are you doing?! How many t-times do I have t-to tell you not to come c-close to me..."

" hush....." he shushed me.

" did you forget that I won the bet yesterday?I hope you remember what the loser has to do...."
he said smirking.

Ahh! I hate this smirk! And this stupid bet!

He came closer to my face. Rubbing my nose with his. I can feel his hot breath on my lips because our lips were just some inches apart. I knew what was going to happen next and there was no way I could stop it. This man on top of me wants someone who listens. He is a stubborn man.

So I closed my eyes shut waiting for that thing to happen which I didn't wanted

Our lips were going to meet when..

TRING TRING

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard the noise. It was Jin's phone. Jin let out a annoyed sigh and went to pick his phone which was kept on the nightstand. He went to the balcony of our room to attend the call. I let out a heavy sigh as I was relieved that it didn't happen. What was more that he was without a shirt and that flustered me a lot without wasting anytime I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Kim seokjin.

TRING TRING

I looked beside to see my phone ringing.
Ugh... Why does it have to ring at This time!

I got up from above jiah after letting out a annoyed sigh. I picked my phone from the night stand and rushed towards the balcony to attend the call. Not even caring if I had a shirt on or not.