Part 74

Kim jiah

Kim jiah.

My phone that was kept on my lap buzzed getting my attention. I hold it in my hands and saw that someone texted me. I clicked on the notification only to get pissed of by it.

" seriously?" I held my forehead in frustration, " what's wrong?" Joon asks seeing me.

I shoved my phone in front of his face, he took hold of it and read the message. I was surprised to see him chuckling after seeing the text. " your husband Is such a moody person." he chuckled.

"it's not about being moody! It's just something else!" I protested taking my phone back from him and staring at the text.

Seokjinnie❤️
I'm coming to pick you up, be ready.

" I don't understand why he's coming when he clearly said that he doesn't want me in his house!" I yelled out in confusion and annoyance.

" is he like really coming? Then, are you going with him?!" Joon asks making me face him.

" I don't know...." I sighed standing up from the comfortable couch I was sitting on all this time and made my way towards my room.

As much as I want to go, his behaviour is making me hesitant.

I decided to take a shower and get freshened up because it's already past my bedtime. I changed into comfy pajamas and layed on my bed staring at the roof, busy in my own thoughts when the doorbell rang.

I stayed in my position until a knock was heard on my door. I sat up on the bed and allowed the person to come in, it was seokjin.
He walked inside and closed the door behind him, he had a wide smile plastered on his face but that disappeared as soon as he saw me in bed, ready to sleep.

" you're not ready?" he asks sitting right in front of me.

" I....don't want to go, seokjin." I avoided eye contact with him.

" why?"

" the answer is obvious, it's you! I just can't understand you these days."

" me? I know... I have become a little confusing these days, so confusing that you don't even want to come back to me." he looks down sadly fiddling with his fingers. I glimpsed at him.

" it would be funny to say this but I'm not lying when I say that I can't even understand myself these days." he sighs looking back at me, in the eyes.

" I won't force you. It's your decision and I'm sure you must have taken it for a reason." he gets up from the bed and gives out a small smile.

" where are you going?" I asked as he started walking back towards the door he came from.

" leaving. Sadly, I couldn't leave with you but I don't want to disturb your sleep. Good night." he takes a step back and turns to leave.

No, how can he leave just like that?

As his hand was going to reach to turn the doorknob I ran and back hugged him by wrapping my arms around his torso.

" you're going already? Don't go." since I wouldn't be going with him I wanted to spend some more time with him because I miss him already.

He turned around and hugged me back. " I see, you miss me, right?" he chuckles caressing my head.

We stayed in that position for some good minutes until he pulled away. I pouted since it wasn't enough for me.

" go to sleep, hmm?"  he walked towards the bed with me and made me lay down on the bed and tucked me in the bed. I just noticed his every action.

" you're comfortable?" he asks softly and I nodded.

He is the one. This is my seokjin not the one to whom I talked on the phone.
It was not him.

" good night." he smiled before leaning down and giving a small peck on the forehead.

" can you...do it again..?" I asked nervously after seeing him standing back straight.

He chuckled before pecking my nose
" again...but on my..." I didn't have to complete my sentence when he leaned down for the third time and pecked my lips.

" now, be a good girl and go to sleep." he caresses my head and smiles, lovingly. I slightly nodded and unwantedly, closed my eyes. I felt his presence disappearing which made me feel uneasy.

My eyes shot open when I heard him groan. He was leaning on the door holding his head and in pain....? Before I could even reach him he fell down resulting, his head to bang on the dresser nearby and start bleeding. My eyes widened seeing the blood. I ran towards him taking his head in my embrace, he was unconscious. Tears streamed down my face seeing him like this.

" Seokjin! Seokjin! Seokjin! Wake up!" I yelled on top of my lungs which made joon come running up hearing me yell, followed by my brother which I didn't know was home already.