Part 45

I didn't know from when I'm sobbing

I didn't know from when I'm sobbing. I'm still in my bedroom crying my heart out. I thought that I should go back down as the others would be worried about me and I was also thirsty due to all this sobbing.
I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. I took a last look at my decorated bedroom before switching the lights off and leaving. As I closed the door I heard my friends talking downstairs. I decided to hear them so I stood in a corner where I can see them but they can't see me.

Author.

"Did you get any information?" Ms. Enwoo asked as soon as the boys came home. She was worried just by seeing their sad faces.

" hmm" hoseok hummed dropping himself on the couch lifelessly.
" what did you got to know?" Jennie asked to taehyung.

" something that we didn't wanted to happen...." he replies which made Jennie both confused and worried.

" where is Noona?" Jungkook says as he realized that Jiah wasn't where he saw her before.

" she's upstairs." Jisoo answered.
" don't leave her alone. She needs us." Namjoon says.

" Noona had decorated her bedroom as Seokjin hyung was going to come.....and now she's alone there...maybe she knows already....she would be so hurt." Jungkook explains.

" what the hell are you all saying?! Seokjin is alive!" Ms. Enwoo interrupts.
" we met dave's family there too....they came in  search of him" Jimin says.
" who is Dave?" Jisoo asks.

" Dave is hyungs secretary." He replies.

" of course Dave would come back with Jin hyung so it is confirmed that Jin hyung was in that plane and so does the passengers list say." Hoseok explains.

" and it was a plane crash, even the facilities are saying that there is no chance of anyone's survival." Namjoon says.

" so?" Ms. Enwoo asks.

" so........hyung is dea-" Jimin was cut off by a voice coming from upstairs.

"NO HE IS NOT!!" They all look at the voice only to see Jiah standing on the stairs with red and puffy eyes. Her cheeks red and skin pale.

Their heart broke seeing her in this state.
" he is not!" She comes downstairs and faces Jimin.
" h-he ...is not..." she bursted crying.

" Noona..." jungkook was the first one to go and hug her. His heart was paining by seeing his Noona like this.
She too hug him and cried on his chest while he pats her back calming her.
" noona,have courage" He said to her and unknowingly tears were falling from his eyes too.