Part 35

Come be my teacher....

_____________________________

I woke up due to some loud noises coming from downstairs

" who the hell is this?! Let me sleep!" I whine as I slammed my head on my pillow and cover my ears.

* thud*

* thud*

" what the hell is going on?!" I push myself off my bed as I was tired of hearing this loud noise.

I sleepily walked downstairs as I was woken up so rudely by these noises.
As I reached downstairs I saw hoseok on the couch in the living room. He was playing on his phone while resting on the couch as the loud noises continue.

" what's these noises?And where are the others?" I asked him while rubbing my eyes and yawning.

" some crackheads attacked your kitchen."
He said calmly as his eyes were lock on his phone.

" kitchen? Oh no! Not the kitchen!" my eyes opened wide and I wasn't sleepy anymore I ran to the kitchen and gasped at the scene in front of me.

" OH MY GOD...."

The kitchen was a whole mess with messy people trying to cook in the kitchen.
Namjoon struggling to switch on the stove and a very determined jungkook trying to make milk tea but of course failing.

And the loud noises were coming from no on else but taehyung and jimin

And the loud noises were coming from no on else but taehyung and jimin. They both were having a ' who makes the better sound with the glass' contest. They were banging the back of the glass made of glass with the spoon and making sound as they both dance weirdly.

The kitchen was such a mess. Food ingredients everywhere and utensils everywhere and the people in the kitchen also are very messy.