Part 77

Author

Author.

Jiah ran away from the office while covering her mouth and holding her tears. Her heart was burning. Jin ran behind her to get hold of her.

" jiah wait!" he called out but she didn't stop.

Jiah ran inside the elevator which she just exited some seconds ago. She hurriedly pressed one of those buttons and impatiently waited for the door to close but before it can even close someone put their hand in between to open the door and as she expected it was the one who broke her heart.

He entered the elevator. Jiah glared at him and tried walking out of the elevator past him but he held her hand stopping him and before she can exit the elevator door close and started moving.

" leave me!" she yanked his hand away in annoyance.

" jiah its not what you think." he tried convincing getting hold of her shoulders and stepping closer to her only to be pushed away.
" then what was it?! Why were you kissing her?! Don't fool me!" she yelled at his face.

" you're misunderstanding!" he too yelled trying to clear the 'misunderstanding'.
" misunderstanding?" she chuckled. " look at yourself first then tell me what am I misunderstanding!" she made him look at his reflection in the mirror behind them.

Seokjin took a look at himself.
His upper two buttons were undone and his tie was loosen, it was barely wrapped around his neck instead it was hanging. His lips were swollen with bright red lipstick smudged on them and his hair was a mess.

" you don't look different to me from a cheater who cheats on his lover!" she said making his heart break. He hated to be call that especially from her.

" I didn't knew that the Mr. Kim who has become a topic of gossip is none other than you! You! Kim seokjin!" she poked her index finger on his chest intimadingly with watery eyes.

" it was you." she sniffed.

" jiah, I told you-" she cuts him off.
" I don't even want to hear you or see you!" she shouted moving afar from him.

" jiah-" he tried coming near her.
" don't come near me! I hate you!" the elevator opened and she immediately ran out leaving seokjin alone.

" jiah!" he tried to follow her again and he realized that he was now running out of the company. Jiah ran and saw joon she called out for him and he immediately looked at her direction. Seeing her running like that with tears in her eyes he stood up from the bench he was sitting on while waiting for her. She went in his embrace as soon as she reached near him. He wrapped his hands around her taking her in his embrace and patted her head while she cried on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, seokjin stopped at his tracks as soon as the sight of them hugging each other came before him. He got jealous and angry just like jiah got when he saw some other guy at his place.