52

Liam's POV
Going to the warehouse wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. Mainly because Dom wasn't supposed to know that we were going to mine until we were there to say the least. Maria wasn't supposed to be pregnant. Not now anyways and Kalani wasn't supposed to be straggled.

Everything was just going a direction it wasn't supposed to go and it freaked me out not knowing what the impact of all was going to be. Would maria make it out of here and would Dom give her a chance. But who am I kidding?

Dom killed Alexia and she only swore that damn girl. And well, I practically stole her. She was under my watch the whole time and she got shot at and straggled. Oh how dead I am. Then I realized something. If I'm gonna die, I don't want to be the only one panicking about it. Steffano had to know that we were coming.

Well more like, I was helping Montero to kill him and his men. I hope they were prepared. I mean they knew at some point Montero was going to kill them that's why Steffano had reinforcements.

I took out my phone and I called him.

“Arh Liam, what can I do for you now? The girl is safe and she's getting treatment. I wonder why you would call twice. You making me feel like an honored guest.” I could hear the mock in his voice.

“Well gear up, Montero is on his way as we speak. Well more like we are on our way.”

“What?!” I could shock and confusion in his voice. A hint of panick too. “And what do you mean we?” I could hear movement on the background.

“I mean Montero and me are on our way to you. He knows that I hid you and he will probably kill both of us tonight.” I replied calmly.

“What?” I could hear wasn't registrating what I was saying to him.

“Steffano, you gonna die if you don't take the girl and leave now!” I said in a more urgent voice.

This man will die if he thinks this is a joke.

“But he, he is your brother. That has to count for something” he tried to reasoned. “He can't just kill you. ”

“Montero killed your sister for swearing that girl. And I helped you hide her. Do you really think he's gonna care that we are related by blood?” I asked.

He seemed to quiet down and think.

“While you thinking, pack your things and the girl and leave. We are 10 minutes out. You need to leave.” I commanded him.

“Ok ok fine. We will get going.”

**********************************************
Steffano's POV

How is this possible?? How could he find us so quickly? Especially after I almost killed his girl? This is worse. His anger is so much worse now.

Oh I don't have time to think about that now. We need to move if we want to survive. I called Seven who nearby.

“Sir.” he came in hurriedly.

“We have a huge problem in our mist.” I informed him while I was  packing my family photos from my desk and hurriedly went to my side cupboard and took some clothes.

“Sir what's the matter? Why are you packing, are we leaving?”

“Montero has found us and he is 10 minutes away.” I then looked and him and said, “We need to move. Get Kalani ready. We are moving right now. I don't need to ask me how they found us, I just got the information at this very moment and I don't know much, but I know we need to move.”

I could see shock, confusion, fear and anxiety all at once in his face. Poor boy was terrified. He slowly stumbled back and my bed supported him. I left my bags and went to him and gave him a slap. He quickly snapped out of it and looked at me.

“Boy, I don't need you to be scared at this moment. Montero is coming and we are going to die if you think stumbling on beds is going to save you. ” he then stood up straight and looked at me with more determination.

“Get Miss Kalani ready. Get more guys to take guard on my family in Prague and gear up Seven, we going to war.” he quickly nodded his head and he rushed out.

**********************************************
Kalani's POV

I woke up because someone was rushingly shaking me. And I didn't want to barge because I was in intense pain and it was slowly subsiding.  The last thing I wanted was to go back and feel it again.

“Miss Kalani, you need to wake up.” I could hear the voice faintly. It sounded like Seven.

“Miss Kalani, we need to leave.” it continued. Then someone shook me again. Then I realized this was probably real. So I slightly opened my eyes and the first thing that hit was the bright light that was way to much for me to handle. I quickly covered my eyes and I groaned.

“Sorry for that.” Seven shifted the stand away and I opened my eyes.

“What's happening?” I asked.

“It's Montero, he is here. Steffano has told me to get you and we leaving.” he answered excitedly.

“What?!” it was more of a relief then a shock. Montero found me. He actually found me, us I mean. I slowly smiled and I hugged Seven for it. I'm gonna go home. I'm finally gonna go home.

“Seven I'm gonna go home. ” I pulled away smiling brightly. I didn't care about the pain I was feeling or the mess I looked like, I was going home. Finally. I was so happy I started to tear up.

“Oh we not having any of that. You have cried way to many tears. And between the two of us, I'm sick of them.” he jokingly said, wiping them away. I smiled and said, “These are good tears, happy tears.”

“They better be. Now let's get you ready, Montero is 10 minutes out.” he slowly helped me up so I could get to the wheelchair. When I sat down, I looked at him and said, “I promise not to let him hurt you. No matter what.” and he squeezed my shoulder and smiled. And between the two of us I know he knew I was talking about Montero not killing him.

**********************************************
My hunker hunker boo boos

How I missed y'all. Hope this is good and hope y'all are fine, happy and amazing. Happy Diwali belated to those who celebrate it. Hope it was fun filled and memorable.

This author loves y'all ❤️❤️💞💞