31

Kalani's POV

Breaking news.
Mr montero and his best friend and confidant, Mr Santoro have been in a car accident. It is said, he was going beyond his normal speed when a truck crashed into them. And a valuable source added, Mr Montero's mom, Claudia King-Montero is also in hospital fighting for her life.

Mr Montero condition isn't confirmed and no one knows how critical his injuries are, but Mr Santoro is undergoing surgery as it was by side that underwent the impact of the crash.

The Monteros haven't had the best of luck during these past weeks. Firstly it was Montero was shot two weeks ago and it is said that the mother of his children, who is now confirmed as a Miss Kalani Jacobson, has been missing.

Authorities are still trying to find her and Mr Montero is also doing his personal investigations on the side. Nothing has been found nor confirmed about Miss Kalani's whereabouts but everything has being on shut down to find her. And that is all for now, I'm Kara Thrace, reporting on Daily news.

Everything just stopped. Montero was in hospital again. At first I didn't know how he was and I begged Seven, a guy who was rather a friendly to get me, something to keep me busy. And he get me a whole tv. For which I'm rather grateful for.

My first week here was a mess. I kept crying thinking they gonna kill me and I couldn't eat properly because I didn't have appetite. Nor didn't I sleep good because I was afraid they would take advantage of me.

But Seven kept assuring me that they were gonna let me go once Montero comes for me. And I didn't believe it. I thought he was lying. But judging from all of it, he has never stopped looking for me. He has done so much for me and I felt butterflies over my tummy.

It was a warm feeling and I smiled. But remembering that Montero just got hurt, just made my heart ache. He was in a critical condition and maybe he wouldn't make it.

Stop thinking like that, he is going to be fine. Hilary tried calming me down.

"But I can't help but think, he is hurt because of me." I replied.

Now we both know that's a lie. He was hurt going to see his mother. She reasoned.

"I know but-" before I could finish, a guy I have never seen came inside my room. And instantly I knew he was the kind that could rape pregnant women. I instantly started moving back on my bed and he kept get closer with a sinister smile.

"Well, looks like you have to wait alittle longer for Montero." He smiled. "In the meantime, why don't we play together." He said getting closer.

"Get away from me." I yelled. Taking a spoon I was eating with pointing it at him. His smile just grew bigger.

"Oh, what you gonna do with that? Stab me, I'd to see you try sweetheart."

"Get away from me or else I'll-"

"You will what?" At this point, he was so near my face I could smile alcohol from his breathe and when I tried stabbing him, he held my hand and kissed it.

Never have I ever felt disgusted.

"Tell me sweetheart, who is gonna save you now?" He said coming closer and closer.

"Montero." I whispered. Even though I knew he had some injuries he was dealing with, I wished he was here, saving me from this pervert.

"Oh but sweetheart he isn't here." He whispered in my ear, kissing it. I then tried slapping him but he caught my other hand and kissed it too.

"So you like it rough huh?" He smirked. I then spat at him and he just licked it.

"Now I understand why Montero would kill for you. You one of a kind." He continued.

There was no way I could get out of this but beg. This guy was going to do terrible things to me if I didn't do anything about it fast.

"Please I'm begging you." I started tearing up. "Please don't do this."

"I like it when you beg. It makes me want you more." He smirked, leaning in for a kiss. Before he could get to my face though, I hit him where it hurts most with my knee and he immediately let go of me.

"You little b*tch." He stood up slapping me. I held my cheek trying to cool it down and before I could comprehend what was happening, he was on top of me choking me.

I couldn't breathe. This guy had both his hands on my throat and he had very big hands. And the more I tried pushing him away, the more he added pressure.

The last thing I remembered before I blacked out, was him saying he was going to kill me then have want he wanted.

___________________________
I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name and I immediately opened my eyes and said, "Please don't hurt me." While my hands where held in a way that protects my babies then neck.

"Miss Kalani it's me Seven." When I looked up, it really was Seven and I jumped to hug him crying.

"Why didn't you come earlier? That guy could have killed me." I cried,  hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here. I went out to do some errands for the big boss. When I came back, he was all over you and I knocked him out. He is the few of the new recruits and doesn't know that whoever touches you dies." He replied.

"What do you mean new recruits?" I asked tilting my head, letting go of him.

"The big boss has recruited more guys to try and minimize the storm that is coming. Although Montero is in hospital, we all know when he comes to get you, he will leave a trail of bodies in his wake and the big boss wants to get ready for that. Somehow he thinks he can escape death. But I fear that won't be possible. He will die eventually, whether he will be killed by Montero or Summers, whoever gets here first will surely end him." He answered casually.

"But Montero is just a businessman, what body trail would he leave behind?" I couldn't mind ask, sitting up straight.

"Montero is the Don of the Montero mafia in Italy, of course he will leave a body trail." Then I remembered what Eva told me when I was getting out of hospital. He said Montero is in the mafia and I didn't believe her, but when he came in with guns blazing, I kinda believed her. But now even Seven is confirming it, it might be true.

" You practically his Queen and you mess with the Queen, you sure have messed with the King. He coming after us with all that he has got and he hasn't even started yet. Once he gets to us, no one can stop him but you." He said looking at me.

I just pointed at myself with confusion. How could I possible stop a whole 'king' as he has put it?

"Yes you. He is fighting to get you back, his queen and children. Montero fights for drugs, money and guns. Those are what he usually deals with in the underworld, you can be sure he will fight for y'all. Now enough about all that, I got you donuts with sprinkled cheese." He said smiled.

I smiled too taking them, but I couldn't shake what he said about Montero.