CHAPTER 28

The way they look at each other and their little date omfg it was so cute how Tae was all nervous and stuff and he got Jimin to bring Jungkook for him coz he was shy akdhskdhksj this month must be blessed, we're getting so much Taekook content!!

THIRD PERSON POV

"Taehyung! No- wait!! We have to dry your hair before you can go!" one of the hair stylists shouted after the boy who had sprinted away the moment they were done washing his hair.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks and whined, "noona~ but I have to go, it's really important!"

"No, nothing can be more important than drying your hair right now," stated the woman firmly as she led him back to the chair. "We don't want you dripping water around or falling sick because you were walking around with wet hair!"

Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms, looking adorable instead of angry. The older woman cooed at the sight. She had known Taehyung since he had been 17 yet his impatience and cuteness has never changed during those 5 years.

"Come on, don't make that face," chuckled the stylist as she blow-dried the boy's hair while the latter had an angry pout on his face. "I'm going to make it quick."

Taehyung sighed. He had burst into the company this morning, looking for Jungkook (he hadn't seen him in the morning because he had woken up late and Jungkook had already gone) and the second he had entered, he had been forcefully pulled to get his hair dyed.

And now he was being forced to sit on a chair while his hair was being dried when all he wanted to do was see Jungkook!

"Done!" The hair stylist exclaimed merely a few moments later, chuckling and shaking her head at the boy who quickly thanked her and sprinted out of the room.

Taehyung looked around the building for a while but couldn't find the boy he was looking for. He pouted sadly and went to sit on a bench under a tree found on one of the small patches of grass surrounding the company building. Since he was at the back, he was alone, wondering where Jungkook could be.

No sooner had he thought that that he saw a black haired boy coming to the back of the building as well. The boy looked rather dull and looked down while walking. However, the moment he lifted his head up and saw Taehyung, his eyes lit up. He jogged over to the latter, stopping in front of him with a look of hesitancy etched on his features.

"Hyung..." started Jungkook. "Can we talk for a minute?"

To his great surprise, he saw Taehyung nodding, patting the space next to him on the bench. Jungkook had expected him to ignore him and walk away.

"I wanted to speak to you too, I looked for you everywhere," admitted Taehyung as Jungkook sat beside him.

"Really? I was looking for you too," replied Jungkook, an unconscious smile on his face.

"Probably why none of us saw the other," chuckled Taehyung. Jungkook let out a short giggle before an awkward silence engulfed them.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "So, umm... I wanted to-" Taehyung paused to take a deep breath since his words were all getting jumbled. "I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah," he said finally.

The younger furrowed his eyebrows. "What for?" He asked, puzzled.

"For being so childish about all this. I mean, it's your business and your decision to tell about it or not. It's not like you have to share everything with me, so I- I shouldn't have got upset because of that. It was really immature of me to behave that way, I'm sorry-" said Taehyung but Jungkook had practically thrown himself onto the elder, interrupting him.