EPILOGUE

^ this video is just so beautiful and feels so real uwu imagine them getting married I can't- my heart feels like it's gonna explode💓💘

Sorry abt the prank I pulled a few days earlier, I just had to xD sry for giving y'all a heart attack but yep, now this is really the real epilogue! Enjoy the last part of this story ♡

THIRD PERSON POV

7 months later
4th April 2019

"Decor?"

"Check!"

"Food?"

"Check!"

"Music?"

"Check."

"Outfits?"

"Check!"

"Grooms?"

"Che- uhh wait... where are they?" Hoseok asked, looking around. "They were here just a second ago!"

"What the fuck?! How am I supposed to plan everything when the grooms are not here? This is so hard! I didn't sign up to babysit two fully grown babies who can't remain stationary for 2 seconds! Someone take up my job, this is too hard," Jimin dramatically complained.

"You literally have the easiest job here. We're the ones doing the hard work," Yoongi mumbled under his breath while rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile, on the terrace overlooking the beach and ocean which spread miles and miles away, stood the two fiancés. Jungkook had his arms around Taehyung's waist while the latter leant his back against the younger's chest.

Both were content in the embrace, gazing at the star-filled sky and calm waves which crashed on the shore. A light breeze blew over them, the chill air at night very contrasting to the hot one during the day.

"Can you believe it, baby?" Jungkook asked softly. "We're so close to getting married."

Taehyung nodded with a smile and hummed. "Tomorrow, at this time, you'll be my husband already." He tilted his head to place a kiss on his soon-to-be-husband's cheek.

Jungkook grinned. "It feels unbelievable," he said, tightening his hold around Taehyung and leaning closer to rest his chin on the elder's shoulder.

They remained peacefully this way until-

"YAH! I'M BUSY MAKING SURE EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE PERFECT FOR TOMORROW AND YOU BOTH ARE BUSY HUGGING HERE?!" Jimin roared as he found the two on the terrace of the hotel they were staying at.

"Chill hyung, we just came to get some fresh air," Jungkook said.

Jimin closed his eyes and pressed two of his fingers on his eyelids in frustration. "Honestly it feels like it's more my wedding than yours that I'm planning. I'm seriously more invested than you both!"

"Well, that's kinda your job. It's you who chose to be the wedding planner," Taehyung muttered.

"Excuse me?!" Jimin snapped his head towards him. "Did you say something?"

Taehyung shuddered a little. Jimin might be small but he could be really scary too. "N-nothing!"

Jungkook chuckled and grabbed his fiancé's hand. "Let's go inside and finalise everything," he said.

After Taehyung had proposed on Jungkook's birthday, the two had been elated to have a more official relationship. Some things had been hard, between answering media questions and being followed by more paparazzi than usual to being met by different reactions from the general public, the two boys felt overwhelmed.