CHAPTER 3

3 weeks and 5 days later;
2 days to go before Jungkook's wedding.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"I'm exhausted!" Jungkook exclaimed while closing the door behind him with a loud 'bang'.

"Careful with that door, Jungkookie," Jin reminded him as the youngest came into the living room, his eyes immediately travelling to me and they lit up upon noticing the empty space beside me.

A smile crawled onto his lips as he made his way to me. The moment he sat down, my eyes went to Jimin's. Whenever something like this would happen, his eyes would hold a mischievous glint and he would be smirking. It was his way of teasing me about my crush but he had stopped doing that in the past month.

Jungkook and I were equally attached to each other ever since we became friends. It was only natural for him to always want to sit or stand close to me. It often earned me a bit of teasing from Jimin, without the other members really noticing.

However, fans had started noticing it for a while and they were making all sorts of hypothesis about that. The shippers said that we loved each other and are dating or something along the line. How I wish that was true!

But for Jungkook, this was a completely platonic relationship. He only saw me as his older brother to whom he's very close. Nothing more. I was the one who caught feelings for him but of course, no one needed to know that, especially not now that he's getting married.

"So, tell us all about it! How did it go? Is everything set for the big day?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded, a huge bunny smile on his face. "Haesoo-noona cried after trying on her wedding dress. She didn't want to let me see it though, she said I have to wait until the wedding," he pouted.

"You're getting married in 2 days and you still call her noona?" Hoseok remarked, a bit amused.

"Hmm... it's just out of habit," Jungkook laughed.

He started telling everything that had happened during the whole day. Unlike everyone who was completely immersed in all he was saying, I was not really listening. My mind drifted to the first time I saw Jungkook at vocal practice. A small nostalgic smile appeared on my lips as I realised how much he had grown.

While getting lost in my thoughts, I didn't realise when a yawn escaped my lips. Jungkook seemed to have instantly noticed as he asked, "hyung, you're sleepy?"

I was about to say 'no' when I let out another one and I nodded. "Let's go to sleep then," he said, pulling me up with him. Nevertheless, I remained seated as he stood up.

I looked at him a bit perplexed. "I thought you had already packed everything and your bed was clear now?" I said but it sounded more like a question. Jungkook usually came to sleep in my room because his bed was filled with all sorts of useless things that he was too lazy to remove.

"Yeah, but it's my last night in the dorm, so I want to sleep next to you," he said with his signature bunny smile. Right. Jungkook was leaving to go to his parents' house tomorrow so that he could prepare for his wedding. Yesterday we even threw a small party among us since we all had the day off today.

My face fell as I got reminded of the fact that he won't be around anymore. "But it's fine if you don't want to," he added with a pout, making me realise that I was once again so lost in my thoughts that I forgot to reply him.

"What? Of course I want to!" I exclaimed, bringing back the bunny smile on my little bunny's face. As if it was contagious, I felt myself start smiling as well.

I got up as he let out a small "yayyyy" and hugged me, almost making me trip. I chuckled and hugged him back, noticing how all the other members were watching us with fond smiles. We then made our way to my room after having said good night to our hyungs.