Chapter 39 : Move on

I do not own KnB

"Where are the bento?" Kagami asks.

"Here, ahh. Aominechi, help me with the drinks" Kise's hand is full with 6 boxes of bento

"Alright" Aomine takes few bottle of drinks with some glass. He puts them in the basket.

"The camcorder is ready!" Momoi shouts and she starts to record.

"I have the mat," Murasakibara says as he and Ogiwara pick the mats.

"Flowers are ready!" Riko shows blue and white lilies flower.

"It's beautiful. I don't know you can do things like this" Kiyoshi comments.

"Tehee.. Don't underestimate me" Riko replies proudly.

"Did you learn to be more feminine after carrying that child?" Izuki asks curious, pointing at Riko's stomach.

Riko faces blush almost immediately. "H-how do you know about this?" She rubs her stomach smoothly. Hyuga is nearing her and hugs her by her waist.

"Captain never know how to keep a secret" Kawahara giggles.

"Sorry, Aida. I'm too overexcited" Hyuga apologies.

"No. It's okay. I'm excited too" Riko giggles.

"You're becoming a dad?!" Kagami seems shocked.

"You didn't know?" Fukuda asks.

"No. No one tells me about this" Kagami sweat drops.

"You're too busy with national tournament. No one able to contact you for a while" Fukuda reasoning.

"Oh. That's true. Sorry for that" Kagami rubs at the back of his head.

"We are going to be uncles and auntie soon. That's great!" Momoi claps her hand excitedly.

"Congratulation Hyuga, Riko" Akashi smiles at them.

"We need to tell Kurokocchi about this. He will be happy to hear this" Kise adds.

"Sure" Riko smiles brightly.

"There are bento more in the kitchen. Need some help here" Kise's voice could be heard from the kitchen.

"I will go," Furihata says.

"We too" Koganei and Mitobe follows.

"So how is the weather today, Midorima?" Hyuga asks.

"From the news, today is going to be sunny. Oha-Asa says that everyone needs to have their lucky item. For Cancer is..." Midorima starts to babble about Oha-Asa.

Hyuga changes the topic immediately.

"Ah. Look at the time, I need to start the car engine first or we will be late" Hyuga immediately rushes toward the door.

"Idiot. He doesn't have a car" Midorima pushed his spectacle into it place back.

Midorima is becoming more addicted toward Oha-Asa since he found Oha-Asa club in his college. He keeps telling everyone's lucky item ever since then, which make the other feel annoying because they didn't even believe in that! Every time he starts to babble about this, everyone will find their excuses.

"You should stop with that habit. Not everyone like it, you know" Kagami direct advice for Midorima. Hoping the green hair guy will listen this time. Oh ho, just how many times people have tried so and it never effects Midorima.