Chapter 25 : Sulking

Disclaimer : Kuroko no Basket is not mine. I only own the plot.

Warning : There might have spelling error, grammar error and OOC inside.

======================================

Aomine is currently lying on the Touou rooftop, trying to help himself to sleep but he can't. He have been restless since Momoi and he left Kuroko alone that last time. He can't deny that he is not feeling any guilt when Kuroko have made the decision on letting Momoi away because of him and he can't forgive himself for letting his rampage out when he has known about Kuroko and Momoi was in a relationship. He have the feeling that Kuroko is lying about he have played with Momoi's feeling. This happen all because of him, yet he can't ask for forgiveness. Up til now, Momoi still is angry whenever he talks about Kuroko. That is why he stop to talk about Kuroko in front of the pinkish girl.

As a person who love Momoi, of course he didn't want to see that hurt look on Momoi's face. He accompany the girl most of the time, keeps on trying to make the girl happy, forget about the tragic event but not in his intention on making Momoi forget about Kuroko. Whatever has happen, the fact that Kuroko is his best friend is still avail till now. Kuroko have given his all to make them unison again, become their usual self, and make the basketball more interesting than before.

There is no way he would forget Kuroko and now he is wasting his time from being around Kuroko on his hard days. Just what type of friend he is.

Aomine's phone blinking and vibrate, note him that there is a new massage.

He pick up his phone and open the massage.

From : Kise Routa

Aominechi.. where are you? Kurokochi have been release from hospital. We choose to try other method on treating Kurokochi since the hospital have loose hope on him. They said Kurokochi can't survive. There is no way we will believe in that. Kurokochi is strong!

Anyways, I think Kurokochi is missing both of you. Maybe you should come for a visit..?

"No way..." Pain look stung on Aomine's face as he read the massage.

He can't believe that the hospital have loose hope on Kuroko. That means Kuroko will die.

He grips hard his other hand.

"What should I do?! Dammit!!" Aomine feels that he is at loss.

====================================================

"Wow! You manage to finish them all. I'm glad" Kagami says with amusement.

"I'm feeling a bit hungry today." Kuroko comments as he hide his blush on Kagami's statement.

"You have not eating well these passed days, no wonder you're feeling hungry. It's a good news though. You have you appetite back." Kagami grins.

"yeah" Kuroko replies silently.

"Do you want anything? I can cook more." Kagami asks.

"For now I'm already full. But can I have vanilla milkshake?" Kuroko's face is full of hope.

"That is not something I can cook, baka." Kagami sighs. Kuroko and his obsession on milkshake can't be beat.

Kuroko's face change into a sad one, just like a kid didn't get any candy.

Kagami put his hand on Kuroko's head,rub it softly. Shock with the sudden movement, Kuroko rises his head and look at Kagami with question look.

"You know, lately I can read your facial expression well." Kagami smiles and he continues "Don't worry, I will ask for Murasakibara to make it. I heard that he good at it right?"