Chapter 16 : Fishy.

sorry for the long update. I was so busy this month and only able to update it todate. I hope you will like it. Enjoy!

===========================================================

As they finish the kiss, no word come from them, they just staring at each other. Of course, Momoi was surprise with the sudden action. As time passed, Momoi's face become redder as she realize what actually happened, she closes her mouth using both of her hand.

'Tetsu..-kun?' Momoi still can't believe that Kuroko actually have kissed her.

Of course Kuroko notice this.

"Ah.. I am sorry. I.. I can't help it" Kuroko says as he turns to other side, hiding his embarrassment.

"i..it's okay.." Momoi mumbles as she turns to other side too.

Silent engulf them.

A moment later, Kuroko start to say something to stop the silent.

"Say, where should we go next? It's still early to go back now." Kuroko pretend to look at his watch. Actually he is still awkward with the silent.

"I don't know either. This is the first time I come to this city." Momoi says, she also tries to shush all her shyness from the incident.

"Really? I am the one who familiar with this city. I once live here..together with my late parents" Kuroko tells Momoi, but there's a bit off with his tone. Is it sad? Yeah, it is.

"You were? No wonder you know the roads in this city." Momoi stare at Kuroko, try to read the blue sky hair teenager's mind.

"Yeah." Kuroko replies silently.

Momoi look at Kuroko with a soft look. She knows what happen to Kuroko before, and she could feel its pain Kuroko to even says about it.

"Tetsu-kun.. if it's pain for you, maybe you shouldn't remember about it. I.. I can't bare looking at you when you make that look. I am sorry if I have made you remember the sad thing." Momoi says as she rubs smoothly at both of Kuroko's cheek using her hands.

Kuroko a bit shock but attempt to accept Momoi's hand on his cheek. He closes both of his eyes, feeling the comforting feeling as Momoi continues doing so.

Momoi didn't say anything, she know Kuroko always seeking for a love from other, although it not obvious enough as Kuroko always making his stoic look all the time.

Kuroko moves his hand to Momoi's hand; he opens both of his eyes and look at Momoi with a look full of love in it.

"I'm okay now. I think, I need to introduce you to them." Kuroko says as he removes Momoi's hand and grip softly on it with his hands.

"Introduce me?" Momoi is pending a little bit.

"Yes. Let's go" Kuroko pulls Momoi's hand and lead the way.

=================KnB==================

"You gotta be kidding me! Where on earth have they disappeared to?" Aomine shout, frustrating. The news of Kuroko run away from hospital has already worried him adding with them unable to contact Momoi make he is more frustrating.

"Aomine-chii.. don't be angry at me. I didn't do anything. I just found out about this when I come here to check on Kuroko-chii." Kise makes his excuse.

"Maybe, Kurochin and Momoichin just take a walk outside the hospital. It is Momoichin time to take care of Kurochin." Murasakibara says with his big voice. He looks calm too.