Chapter 5 : The Start of a Match

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB.

The next day is when the match started. Seirin assembles at the front of the entrance gate of the stadium where the match being held. Everyone already arrived except one person, Kagami.

"He late," said Hyuga, a bit irritated

"Maybe he can't fall asleep again because of the excited to match with Kaijo. It Kise after all" said Koganei.

"Or maybe because of me," said Kuroko.

"Eh, why is that your fault?" asked Furihata.

"Because he sent me to home, it's already late when he came home." Said Kuroko, wearing his usual emotionless look.

"I don't think so. Are you blaming yourself" asked Riko, curious.

"Maybe" answered Kuroko.

"That's weird. Usually, you're not when it come to Kagami. Are you okay?" asked Riko. The others nodded their head and looking at Kuroko with a weird look.

"Nothing weird about me," said Kuroko. Before anybody could reply his answered, someone calling for them from behind.

"Guys, I'm sorry, I'm late," said Kagami as he runs toward them. All of them stared at Kagami, looking at his appearance.

"Yeah, you're right Koganei. He does not get enough sleep. " said Tsuchida, with a small laughing. Mitobe nodding his head innocently, agreeing with Tsuchida.

"Hey,What are you guys talking about? Are you talking about me?" asked Kagami, curious.

"We are. Are you being overexcited again causing you could not sleep again?" asked Hyuga, with a sigh.

"Shut up," said Kagami as he looking other placed. The others just laugh. They begin to walk entering the gate together with some chatting and laughing, try to lessen the tense. Kuroko who walking next to Kagami suddenly talking with a low voice which only Kagami could hear. It is for Kagami anyways.

"Kagami-kun, Thanks for yesterday. And also sorry for that" said Kuroko.

"Why are you sorry for?" asked Kagami, looking straight at the Phantom player while continue walking behind their teammates.

" I'm causing you much trouble lately, "said Kuroko as he looking at the ground. Kagami eyes widen a bit.

"Hey, you're not troubling at all. Are you okay today? You look a bit depressed. Don't tell me you're thinking about that this whole time." said Kagami as he held Kuroko's head, still looking straight at Kuroko but have stopped walk following their teammates.

Kuroko looks at Kagami first before the change to look at another place, avoiding Kagami's look. "Maybe" he answered simply.

"Look at me and hear me. You're not troubling me at all and stop thinking the weird thing. We have a match today and it's against Kise. Have you a deal with him, right? Fulfil it. " said Kagami again.

Kuroko looks at him and heard what he said before closing his eyes and nodding with a determined look.

"Thanks, Kagami-kun," said Kuroko, smiling a bit.

"Yoshha, Let's go now," said Kagami, pulling Kuroko's hand and start to walking.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>