Chapter 29 : Play Again

I do not own KnB

Everyone is already on the dining table, ready for their breakfast accept for a certain bluenette who is currently nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Kuroko-kun?" Akashi asks as he helps Kagami serving the meal.

"I didn't see him in his bedroom. I though he goes to the bathroom." Ogiwara answers.

"But I am the one who uses the bathroom before this, there is no Kuroko there," Midorima says.

"hmm?" Akashi hums curiously

"I will go check for him in his bedroom again." Ogiwara rises from his chair and exits the dining room.

"I will go too. Maybe he takes a walk somewhere else." Aomine says.

"But he never goes anywhere without us," Kagami says.

"That's weird. where did he go?" Momoi asks worriedly.

"Let us go together," Akashi says.

The other nod their head and follow Akashi without complaint.

However, they stop their track as they saw Kuroko rolling his wheelchair tire from the front door.

"Kuroko-chii! Where have you gone? We are searching for you." Kise runs toward Kuroko with a worried look. Momoi joins him.

"Tetsu-kun, are you okay? You look tired." Momoi asks.

"Just taking a walk. Never though it so tiring." Kuroko lies.

"In that state of yours? That's so risky!" Aomine raises his voice.

"I'm sorry. I'm bored." Kuroko answers.

"Just how far did you go? Why didn't you ask for us?" Akashi asks.

"Not too far, just a few meters from here. Just want my time alone. I need to do some thinking." Kuroko says.

"Are you worry about something?" Kagami asks

"No, nothing important really. Don't worry, I'm fine." Kuroko smiles at them.

They smile back but not too sincere, it contains a sad smile.

"You know we are here for you right? You don't need to hide anything from us, okay?" Akashi says with a comforting voice.

The other node in agreement.

"You can talk anything to me Tetsu-kun. I will hear you." Momoi smiles.

"Me too!" Kise shouts.

"Urghh, hearing you shout right in the morning is bad for my ears."Aomine complaints.

"Mean!"

The other laugh.

"Anyways, I am hungry. I am going to eat first." Murasakibara interrupts.

"How rude you're." Midorima complaints in annoyance

"Let's eat together," Kagami says to Kuroko and the other.

"Can I take a bath for a while? I stink." Kuroko smells his cloth.

"Do you need help with that?" Ogiwara who just come asks. He heard the other conversation, so no need for them to explain what has happen.

"Thank you." Kuroko smiles and rolls his wheelchair.

"Let me push you," Momoi says as she pushes Kuroko's wheelchair toward the bathroom.