Chapter 7 : Revelation

Beta Reader: RazenshiaSapphire08

Disclaimer: I own nothing from KnB.

"Hello" - speaking

'Hello' - thought

In hospital

All of Kuroko's friends including Kiseki no Sedai and Seirin are waiting for him outside of the emergency room; some of them are standing and some of them sitting on a chair, all of them remain silent, letting their mind to elsewhere, not daring to say a word in this critical situation. Kuroko has brought there half an hour ago. The light of an emergency is still on and they are waiting for someone to come out from the room patiently, but no one could calm themselves.

After a minute passed, the light of emergency been shut. Notice this; all of them move their body position, ready for someone to come out from the door. They need to know what happen to Kuroko, is he alright and what have made him become sick like that. They just need to know the truth.

Then, the door of the emergency room being open, revealing a man with a white coat. He is the doctor that treats Kuroko a while ago. All of them circling the doctor that cause the doctor a bit uneasy. As soon as they standing in front of the doctor, they start asking questions, too many questions.

"Doctor, How Kuroko? Is he alright? "Kagami asked desperately.

"Is Kurokochii breathing again? Why does he stop breathing? Why is he look can't control himself ?" Kise asked with one breath.

"Why is he sick? Could you detect his sickness?" Aomine asked too.

"You have to save Tetsu-kun, right?" Satsuki asked with a hurt expression.

"All of you need to give some space to the doctor and let him explain one by one. We need to keep calm." Akashi said with his stern voice.

"Akashi is right, the doctor couldn't say anything if you keep asking questions to him," Riko said, agreeing with Akashi. After hearing this, both Kiseki no Sedai and Seirin do what their captain and coach said. The doctor gave out a relief sigh.

"What an attack you gave me. Thanks" the doctor said and smiling toward Riko and Akashi for helping him.

"Doctor, can you give the details of Kuroko's condition? We really need to know it" Hyuga said with seriousness mixed with worry tone in his voice.

"Before I explain about this, could I know where his parents or his relative? I need to talk to them too" the doctor said while wondering around. All he could see just a bunch of students, there is no adult at all.

"That's right; have you guys call for Kuroko's parents?" Tsuchida asked while looking toward the Kiseki no Sedai. Why he is referring to Kiseki no Sedai is because they don't have any information about Kuroko's parents. Kuroko never tells them about his parents as well as in his form when he registering for Seirin basketball club.

The question makes all of the Kiseki no Sedai fall too deep silent. The one who broke the silent is Midorima. "His parents are dead because they involve in a fire accident at their house eight years ago when Kuroko still eight years old. He has been sent to an orphanage but when he reached ten, he starts to live alone. "

This cause Seirin to gasped in horror, they never thought this happen to Kuroko because Kuroko always pretending nothing bad ever happen to him, but in reality, it proves the contrary.

"If that's the case, I will just explain it to all of you," The doctor said. Then, he receives nodded from all of Kuroko's friends. The doctor takes a deep breath and starts to explain.