Chapter 21 : Sacrifices

Disclaimer : I do not own KnB

Warning!!! OOC too much!

Please correct me with my spelling, grammar and the others.

Enjoy!

=================================================================================

Next day, Kuroko being move out from the Intensive Unit Care (ICU) unit into a special room which Akashi have booked before. He also doing his MRI and being told that the result is going to out tomorrow.

Today, he being told that all of his friends is going to visit him by the nurses which make him feel a bit sad. He don't want anyone to see him in his pathetic state. He can't walk, he also can't make himself settle down, and he feel as bad as the rainy day outside. Since the day he wake up from his coma, he entertain himself by looking into the outside of the window. He keep on staring into space. Enjoying himself in his own mind. Avoiding from making any contact with others.

When his friends arrive, everyone can feel his sudden change. He not as cheerful as before. He also lack of respond to them. He just laid there, looking so emotionless.

"Hey Kuroko! I have bought a soup for you, it's good for your recovering. Try it." Kagami shove it to Kuroko, which Kuroko just stare at it without any reaction.

"I'm not hungry and I don't have appetite." Kuroko says.

"But the nurse said that you didn't even eat the meal that they readied for you." Kagami protests.

"You didn't eat since you woke up right?" Akashi asks.

Kuroko silents and look at other place.

"Why are you not eating?" Riko asks.

Kuroko is ignoring them completely.

"Hey! Answer your senpai's question" Hyuga says angrily.

"Hyuga, you can't be that harsh to sick person." Teppei advices.

"*sigh... Alright. Alright..." at the back Hyuga keep on cursing about junior nowadays are not respecting their senpai.

"Hyuga-senpai sure is angry about this" Tsucida is whispering at the back with the rest of Seirin.

"You're right" They agree. They sweet drop as they could feel Hyuga staring at them. He heard them!

"Korochin.. I have bought a milkshake for you" Murasakibara shove the milkshake to Kuroko.

"I don't want" Kuroko states.

This cause all the occupants inside the room to become worrier. Kuroko never rejecting his favorite milkshake.

"Tetsu-kun, don't torture yourself anymore. I beg you." Momoi is begging on Kuroko. She touch Kuroko's thigh but Kuroko can't feel the warm of Momoi's hold, he is paralyses below his waist.

"I didn't torture myself. I just don't have any appetite." Kuroko says softly. Smile a bit but it look like a force one.

"But you need to force yourself. You are too thin. It will worsening your health. We want to see you back to health and we want to have a match with you again. Like we have promised before." Kise is persuading Kuroko without knowing that is a taboo word for Kuroko right now.

"I guess we will never have match again. I can't walk anymore, right? The doctor have announced it is a fatal." Kuroko says as smile and frown plastering on his face.

This causing the others to feel a sharp pain on their heart.

"Why are you talking about this now? You baka!" Midorima whisper angrily at Kise. He tries to avoid from Kuroko hears this.