Minbin

Changbin x Minho

Description: Minho punches a staff member because he was talking bad about Changbin, but then he will have consequences to face.
...

"Come on Minho!" Chan said frustrated. "There has at least to be an explanation."

"Nothing that matters." Minho answered.

"Really?" Chan deadpanned. "You fucking hit a staff member and you don't even have a reason?"

The younger didn't look into the leader's eyes. Not strong enough to maintain eye contact after what he did. He held some ice against his knuckles as his hand was hurting after the punch.

"I don't think anything would change even if I do have a reason." Minho said.

"A lot. A lot could change for a damn reason." Chan huffs. "Do you hear yourself? You will get a scandal and probably will be kicked out of the group."

Chan was stressed. He never imagined to be in such a situation, where one of his members hit someone, especially without a reason. He didn't want to believe the younger had really punched a staff.

"It's okay." Minho mumbled softly.

"It's okay?! Nothing is fucking okay! Do you really just want to be kicked out?" Chan was fuming.

"Of course that was not my intention." Minho finally looked at him. "But I don't regret what I did."

"What- Are you out of your damn mind?" Chan asked in disbelief. "You- I- Fuck! I don't even know what to say to you!"

"Sorry." Minho looked down again.

"Just tell me your reason, it might help me to convince JYP not to fire you. And potentially makes me understand why you did that." Chan sighs.

Before Minho could say anything, the door opened. Changbin was standing there out of breath and sweating. It seems like he had run all the way to the studio and then he looked up all worried.

"Are you okay hyung?" Changbin asked nearing Minho.

"Yes, don't worry." The older smiled.

"What happened? Why did you punch someone?" Changbin questioned.

"I am waiting to know that too." Chan said.

"He was annoying. I couldn't stand him." Minho said.

To say the two other boys were shocked was an understatement. They just looked at him waiting for Minho to say he was joking and then procced to tell the truth, but after a few moments in silence, they realized it was not going to happen.

"Hyung, let's be serious." Changbin collected himself.

"I am." The dancer replied shortly.

"Is that what you are going to say to JYP?" Chan asked. "You think that will help you keep your job?"

"That's for me to worry about." Minho said.

"It is not. Let's just go talk to that staff. You can apologize and maybe he won't make anything public." Chan reasoned.

"No fucking way. I am not apologizing." Minho answered.

"Hyung, it's just a simple apology. It is the only way to help you keep your position in the group." Changbin added.

"I don't fucking care. I am not apologizing for anything." The other said through gritted teeth.

"Minho, you are being unreasonable right now." The leader put a hand on his shoulder.