Jeongsung

Jisung x Jeongin

Description: Jisung gets hurt by the jokes and tries to hide it, but Jeongin notices and helps him.
...

Jisung did some agyo that he saw on the internet, but got no reaction. Felix copied him, finding it cute.

"Cuteee!" Hyunjin exclaimed after Felix did it.

"Obviously Felix is very cute, unlike Jisung." Changbin said teasing the younger.

Jisung just pouted at the words. He knew Changbin was teasing and he wasn't hurt, just a bit tired of the jokes.

"Don't say that hyung." Felix said going to hug Jisung. "He is also very cute and handsome."

"Thank you Lixie." Jisung smiled hugging back. "See, he is a true friend."

"Lix is just too kind to say it. You aren't cute at all, or handsome for the matter." Seungmin said.

"Hey." Jisung countered.

"He is right, Lixie is too sweet to tell you." Hyunjin continued.

Minho and Chan laughed at the comments. But at times, it did upset Jisung when they were like this.

"Come on." Jisung sighted.

"We are just joking, but don't do that again." Changbin continued teasing.

"Yeah okay." Jisung smiled a little as he sat down. He didn't want to hear anymore. He knew they were joking, but obviously he grew tired after a while.

...

"Jisung, show off your looks." Minho read through the comments of the live.

"Oh please don't." Hyunjin covered his eyes.

Jisung just rolled his eyes looking at the older. He then glared at Minho who read the comment. He knew the other did it on purpose.

"No guys, I wouldn't want to hurt your eyes." Jisung answered, making it seem like a joke, but he was actually upset.

"Smart choice." Changbin said.

No one noticed Jisung's true feelings. They just assumed he was joking, just like them. Jisung didn't want to play victim or anything so he avoided doing cute things or showing off, to avoid feeling upset about the jokes.

The members didn't really question it. They just thought maybe he didn't like doing agyo. He would not be the first one to dislike acting cute, but it was a bit strange how he suddenly changed his mind.

They were filming a skz-code episode. Minho had to make the others do whatever he wanted so that they could eat.

"I want you to ask cutely and I will let you eat." Minho said with a smirk.

Jisung's smile flattered. He just looked at the older, waiting for him to change his mind. But Minho didn't seem to have any doubts in his mind.

"It's fine, I won't eat." Jisung said, sitting back down on the couch.

No matter how hungry he was, he didn't feel like hearing all those comments again. The decision though, took the others by surprise, but they had to continue.