Chansung

Chan x Jisung

Description: Jisung got hurt, but Chan didn't notice and yelled at him instead.
...

"Okay let's try it one more time." Chan said as they got into position.

Chan and Jisung were staying on either side of Joowon, the guy who asked for their help. Chan facing the mirror, while Jisung faced the other way. He was a trainee who was preparing for a show and wanted some help to learn to do a back flip.

"Jisung can you move a little more to the left." Joowon said and Jisung complied.

The others were watching from a distance, since Joowon needed only two people and he chose Chan and Jisung since they were the most similar to his own group members.

Joowon started running and he neared both boys, he placed a hand on Chan's shoulder as Jisung was trying to support his back.

Unfortunately he misplaced his foot and didn't jump with enough strength, resulting in him kicking Jisung's face. Jisung grabbed his shirt, but he still fell.

Chan immediately crouched down to help Joowon and ask him if he was alright. The boy nodded as he sat up. The others also came to check on the boy, all except form Minho and Felix who stopped in front of Jisung.

"What are you doing? You have to support him!" Chan raised his voice a little turning to Jisung who was half shocked, still facing the other way.

"Hey it was my fault." Joowon interfered.

"You jumped wrong, but it was his place to help you so you don't fall badly and get hurt." Chan retorted. "Be more careful, will you? He could have been injured badly."

"Hyung-" Felix tried to talk but Chan didn't let him.

"Don't interfere, all of you know how dangerous these falls can be." His voice was pretty harsh.

"Chan hyung." Minho said a bit louder.

"What?" Chan asked.

"Will you stop screaming?" Minho said angrily as he tilted Jisung's head back, while Felix went to grab some tissues.

Only then the others noticed the blood running down Jisung's nose. He was scrunching his eyes as he fisted Minho's jacket with his hands.

"Shit." Chan got up and grabbed the tissues Felix brought placing them on Jisung's nose.

"I can do it myself." Jisung said grabbing the tissues and distancing himself from Chan.

"Jisung-" Chan tried to speak.

"Save it." Jisung said glaring at the older.

"I'm sorry Jisung." Joowon spoke.

"It's okay. Are you hurt?" Jisung asked.

"No, since you grabbed my shirt I didn't fall too hard." Joowon answered and Jisung sent him a small smile as he left.

"Go after him." Felix ushered Chan.

He did as told and followed Jisung. He knew he would find him in the bathroom. When Chan entered he could see through the mirror Jisung's glossy eyes as he tried to clean his face from the blood.

"Jisung." Chan called out.

"Why are you here? You should be taking care of your friend." Jisung answered harshly as he tried to blink the tears away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he hit you." Chan apologised walking closer.

"It's not like you cared enough to ask." Jisung said, wincing when he pressed the wet tissues on his aching nose.

"I'm really sorry." Chan said again.

"Fine just leave." Jisung said his voice breaking a little.

"Let me help." Chan offered.

"Just leave, I am going to cry and you have seen me cry enough." Jisung says tears threatening to spill any moment.

"It's okay. You can cry, it must hurt a lot." Chan said.

"Yeah and it hurt even more when you started yelling." Jisung sniffled which only led to more tears since it hurt.

"I'm really sorry, I swear I will make it up to you. But try not to cry or it will hurt more." Chan said grabbing Jisung's free hand. "Let's go check it out."

Jisung just followed the older as they went to one of the medical staff to get his nose checked. Fortunately it wasn't broken and he only needed to ice it for the day.

"Let's go home. I will give you all the cuddles you want." Chan said with a small smile.

"That's the bare minimum." Jisung rolled his eyes playfully.

They went home and Chan grabbed some ice guiding Jisung to his room and laying down on the bed.

He made Jisung lay his head in his arm and then slowly and delicately placed the ice on his nose. It relived the pain a lot, but Jisung wanted cuddles so he wrapped his arms around Chan's torso and Chan brought him closer with a smile.

All the week Chan had been giving Jisung the princess treatment even though Jisung forgave him the next day. Chan still felt really guilty about the way he treated him, so he tried his best to make Jisung happy.

~~~~

A/N: Double update since I didn't post in a while. I am trying to be more regular with updates.