Minchan

Minho x Chan

Description: Chan is stressed with the staff and accidentally yelled at Minho, which created a bigger problem later.
...

"It's not working." The staff said boringly.

Chan was fuming. They were preparing to film some video cause of the new comeback, but the staff seemed so unbothered about the fact they were unprepared.

"We have schedules after this, so would you mind fixing whatever problem there is." Chan said as politely and calmly as he could.

"Well I don't really know what problem there is." The staff said uninterested.

"You should know. It's your job." Chan answered through gritted teeth.

"I can try." The staff said turning around going to talk to some other people.

Chan was furious. It was already stressing enough without the staff making it harder for him. Since it was the staff of the show, he didn't know them well so he tried his best to be polite and stay calm, but he was at the point where he was about to blow.

A few minutes passed and the staff came back still with the same unbothered look on his face.

"We seemed to have fix it." He said.

"Good. Thanks." Chan said with a small smile, being nice, but the other just left.

As the other members were coming in, Chan turned to help them decide places and give them instructions or advices. Obviously he tried to calm down, at least since the problem was fixed.

"Okay guys, let's try and finish this quickly, since we have the photoshoot and the other performance after." Chan said with a smile and they all nodded.

"Hey Chan hyung" Minho called out, but before the older could answer the staff called the leader.

"What is it?" Chan turned to the staff.

"Well it seems like we did in fact not solve the problem." The staff said.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked trying not to get angry.

"Well I think it's got something to do with those wires." The staff replied.

"Well why don't you fix it." Chan said not even hiding the irritation.

"Chan Hyung." Minho called out again, but Chan didn't answer him.

"I don't know how to." The staff said. "Try it yourself if you can." And he left.

Chan closed his hands into fists, trying to hold it in. The staff was so fucking rude.

"Hyung.." Minho said again just above a whisper.

"What is it?" Chan yelled, turning around angrily.

Minho froze and took a step back. He didn't expect the older to react that way. He just looked down.

"Nothing, sorry.." Minho let out as he turned to walk to the other members.

The leader felt bad, but he had too much on his mind. In that moment he had to fix the situation about the video somehow, he would talk with Minho later.

After about 10 minutes another staff had actually come to help fix and apologised to Chan who now had calmed down a bit.

They started filming and everyone was cheerful, answering the questions and promoting the album as much as possible.

Chan noticed the way Minho had been mostly quiet even if they were speaking Korean. The younger had just been looking down, fidgeting with his fingers.

Around 10 minutes into filming, while Chan was talking about something he heard a feint voice calling out to him. He turned just in time to see Minho losing consciousness.

The leader was quick to catch him before falling as he heard the panicked voices of those around him, calling out to Minho, gasping, calling for help.

Soon an ambulance was there and leader went with the younger and Jisung to the hospital. As they were waiting for the doctor to finish checking up on Minho, Jisung spoke.

"He was sick this morning, he felt dizzy and nauseous. I suggested to talk with you, so that he could skip today's activity. But he said he was fine. I shouldn't have let him come along." Jisung was panicking again.

"It's not your fault. It's mine. He came to talk but I didn't pay attention to him. I even yelled. God I'm such a bad leader, how could I ignore him like that." Chan answered desperate.

"Calm down boys. The guy is doing fine, he is just a bit tired and caught a cold. He will be back in a few days." The doctor said.

"Oh thank God." Jisung said.

"Is he awake? Can we go in?" Chan asked impatiently.

"Yes, but don't stress him out." The doctor chuckled and left.

Both boys quickly entered the room, the others were still on their way.

"Hey, never scare me like that again." Jisung said as his eyes got wet and he went to the older, who just let out a chuckle.

"Yah Lee Minho." Chan said "What do you think you are doing, you should have just stayed home since the beginning. My soul almost left my body when I saw you fainting." Chan said letting out a sigh.

"I'm sorry." Minho said looking at his lap.

Chan sat down next to the younger on the bed and patted his head.

"I am sorry baby, I should have listened to you. I should have known you wouldn't have come unless it was something serious." Chan said.

Minho just looked at him with teary eyes and smiled at the older, making his heart melt.

"I thought you were mad." Minho let out lowly.

"I am mad, but because you didn't tell me. Even if I yelled, you should have known I care way more about your health than anything else." Chan smiled.

That moment the door to the room opened showing 5 boys, out of breath with worried expressions, which soon changed when they saw Minho was alright.

"Hyuuuung you scared all of us back there." Felix whined going to hug the older who obviously hugged back.

"Sorry guys, it's just a cold, I passed out from the fever." Minho smiled a little.

"Okay guys, now that we know he is okay, let's let him rest and we go finish our plans." Chan said gaining everyone's attention.

They all agreed and bid their goodbyes with Minho, leaving the room one by one, until only Chan was left.

"If you need anything, call me." Chan said, but when he didn't get an answer he continued "Alright baby?"

This made the younger blush as he nodded shyly trying to not let the other notice. Chan found it cute.

"I am really sorry for today, but you should never be scared to tell me things, especially things like this." Chan assured the younger with hand on his shoulder.

"Okay." Minho replied shortly.

"See you later cutie. Get some rest." Chan winked and chuckled when the younger's ears turned bright red.

With one last wave goodbye, Chan also left the room, finding all the other member looking at him with a smirk which made him feel really shy, contrary to how he was inside the room.

"Stop." He said and they all laughed before making their way outside.