Hyunin

Hyunjin x Jeongin

Description: Hyunjin decides to show his feelings for Jeongin. How does it end?
...

Jeongin was minding his business, looking through his phone while sitting on the couch. He had just finished his photoshoot and was waiting for the others to finish so they could go eat.

While he wasn't paying attention, Hyunjin sneakily approached him and started ruffling his hair.

"Aish, hyung stop." Jeongin whined trying to stop Hyunjin.

"I can't, you're too cute." Hyunjin said as he was touching the younger's face.

"Leave the baby alone." Chan said as he entered the room.

"But look how cute he is." Hyunjin said grabbing Jeongin's cheeks.

"I know, but leave him alone." Chan chuckled "He must be so annoyed with you."

Hyunjin gasped "You can't possibly be annoyed with me, right?"

"I am, very much hyung." Jeongin sighs but a small smile still lingers on his lips.

"How could you say that to me?" Hyunjin says in a dramatic way, as he falls next to Jeongin, on the couch.

"Finally everyone is done." Minho says entering the room, the others quickly following. "Let's go eat now."

"Yeah, I'm starving." Jisung says rubbing his stomach.

As soon as they are ready, they leave and go to eat at a restaurant. They were having fun, eating and talking a lot, but they didn't drink.

After an hour or two they decided to leave since some of them had early schedules. They all got up and walked home since it was near.

"Hey Jeongin would you mind switching with me tonight?" Jisung asked.

"Sure, but why?" The younger questioned.

"Me, Felix and Minho hyung wanted to watch this new movie that came out, but I don't feel like walking after. And I have something scheduled with Felix tomorrow." Jisung explained.

It was normal for them to sleep in each other's apartments, especially when they had schedules together or even just wanting to do something with the guys of the other dorm.

"Sure, I don't mind. I have nothing scheduled tomorrow anyway." Jeongin said.

"Me neither, so we can do something together Innie." Hyunjin said cutely, putting an arm around the younger's shoulder.

"I changed my mind." Jeongin said making Hyunjin whine and they all burst into laughter. "I'm kidding hyung."

They said goodnight and separated to go to their apartments. Jeongin entered Jisung's room and went to grab some comfy clothes from the older's closet. He got some sweatpants and a cute short sleeved shirt, which he liked a lot and planned on not returning.

Jisung and Jeongin got along well and they shared a lot, especially clothes. Anyway he went to the living room where the other 3 were.

"Innie, tomorrow me and Changbin have to go to the studio early, so if you two wanna do something together, stay in one of the bedrooms." Chan explained and the younger nodded.

The older two gave them a smile and left to their rooms to sleep. Hyunjin and Jeongin were left alone.

"We should stay at your room since the other one is Jisung's room, not mine." The youngest said and Hyunjin agreed.

They went to Hyunjin's room and the older changed too, then both laid down on the bed looking through their phones for a bit.

"Hey let's watch some STAY content." Hyunjin said and Jeongin said yes.