Seungbin

Changbin x Seungmin

Description: Seungmin is getting hate about his smile again, Changbin noticed how it affected the younger.
...

"I swear I was dying." Jisung said still laughing after he explained about a certain fancall.

Everyone was laughing imagining. As it had become a habit, Seungmin put a hand over his mouth. The hate about his smile was growing again so it became a thing he didn't even notice.

Changbin noticed it though. He was so happy when Seungmin started laughing and smiling without problems and now he was insecure again.

The laughter died down as they all decided they should go to bed. While the others were getting ready to leave Changbin dragged Seungmin to the balcony to talk in privacy.

"What is it hyung? You wanna kill me?" Seungmin joked as he approached the railing, resting his arms there.

"I should." Changbin said going to stand next to him, but facing the other way, looking at their reflection in the balcony glass door.

"Hmm?" Seungmin hummed in confusion.

"Is something going on that you would like to talk to me about?" Changbin questions.

"Not really. Why?" Seungmin turned his head to Changbin.

"Just wondering.." Changbin said not looking at the younger.

"Is something bothering you?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah.. But it should come from you." Changbin said facing the other.

"I am very confused right now." Seungmin said frowning.

"Let's talk tomorrow. Just let me know if anything is going on." Changbin said with a half smile.

"Okay?" Seungmin said still confused.

The other dorm left and both guys went to bed. Seungmin was still trying to figure out what Changbin had meant.

Meanwhile the older was just wondering since when this was going on. He was supposed to be there for the younger ones, but he couldn't even notice this.

...

The following day they only had a photoshoot scheduled in the morning and then nothing else. It was a chance to rest as soon they would be having another comeback.

During the shoot Changbin noticed how Seungmin wouldn't smile or trying to hide his smile. It was so obvious to Changbin that he was still blaming himself for not noticing sooner.

After they finished, they all went to eat out. It was Minho's treat this time so no one rejected the offer.

They had lots if fun yet Changbin's mind was still the same huge mess. All he could think about was the boy next to him.

"Hey wanna go take a walk to the park?" Changbin asked when they were leaving.

Seungmin nodded since he wanted to know what Changbin was talking about the previous night. They walked for a little then opted to sit down on the grass like little kids would do.

"I really wanted to know what you were talking about last night." Seungmin stated.

"Have you thought about it? Is there something wrong?" Changbin asked.

"Not at all hyung." The younger answered.

"I have noticed something and I was wondering how long it had been." Changbin said.

"Can you just say it?" Seungmin responded.

"I noticed you were hiding your smile again." Changbin looked directly into Seungmin's eyes.

The younger froze for a moment. He was trying not to make it to obvious but seems like he can't hide anything from the older.

"Hyung..." Seungmin trailed off.

"Minnie, you know what I think about this." The older said in a sweet but serious tone.

"I don't think it's a big deal." Seungmin said looking around. "If they don't like it, I just don't show it."

"Seungmin." Changbin said and the younger looked at him. "You have the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. People hate because they are jealous of you."

Seungmin smiled a little. Changbin always complimented his smile, he was the reason why Seungmin started to love the smile in the first place.

"I just couldn't handle it." Seungmin sighs "In the beginning I just ignored those comments, they were just a few. But then they started to grow, in a short while there was barely any positive comment."

Changbin could feel his heart ache for the younger. The pain of all the hate was a lot, he knew that, that's why he had promised to be there for the members.

"Baby you should have told me." Changbin said sweetly while bringing the younger closer for a hug.

"I just thought I shouldn't bother anyone." Seungmin was holding back tears. "It's not like only I get hate, everyone does. It comes with the job."

"Don't invalidate your feelings. The reason we are a group is because we rely on each other." Changbin said "If I was getting hate, you would tell me to open up and seek comfort."

"I'm sorry." Seungmin said hugging the older tighter.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I should apologise for not noticing sooner. You can come to me for comfort anytime, even if you don't tell me why, you can still come for hugs or cuddles or reassuring words, whatever you need." Changbin stroked the other's hair.

"Thank you hyung." Seungmin said, his face still buried in the older's neck.