2Min

Minho x Seungmin

Description: Seungmin feels down about some things that happened and he lets his anger out on others, but when Minho approaches him, things change.
...

"Sorry Seungmin, but I gotta choose my Jisungie." Minho said with a small smile.

They were just choosing partners to record some tik toks. Nothing serious, but Seungmin was feeling down. He was down for something else, but it made everything seem worse than it was.

Seungmin knew he shouldn't feel down cause Minho chose Jisung. In the end they were soulmates and they understood each other better than everyone else.

He was never jealous of their interaction, he found it cute. Minho and Jisung had made it clear that they just matched each other's energy and were platonic soulmates.

But this time, being down already and Minho not choosing him, made Seungmin really sad. He started thinking about how it looks like all the time he is never chosen or is the last choice of everyone, especially Minho.

Either way Seungmin decided to just finish the tik tok and go home to sleep. He was so tired and just wanted to leave everything behind.

Seungmin did his tik tok with Jeongin. They were the first ones so they had to wait for the others to finish. Even if Seungmin tried not to let his emotions control him, he ended up being irritated by everything and everyone.

"Stop it." Seungmin said harshly at Changbin who had been poking him.

"Woah angry much." Changbin replied, taking his hand back.

"Hey Seungmin, what are you so angry about?" Hyunjin asked, only getting a glare from the younger.

"He was annoying me." He answered shortly.

"I touched you like two times to get your attention, why are you blaming me." Changbin defended himself.

"Hey guys let's calm down. Let's just go home, it has been a long day." The leader answered.

They left it at that and just entered their van so they could go home and finally rest. They were all in the same van since the other one was getting fixed.

The van firstly stopped at 3Racha's and Hyunjin's dorm. But Jisung had fallen asleep so when they arrived, he had just woken up and was trying to gather all his things.

"Can't you hurry up" Seungmin said, which caught the others by surprise.

"S-Sorry." Jisung answered as he got off and closed the door.

Seungmin just let out a sigh. The other three just sharing confused looks between each other, not knowing what is going on in his head.

Soon they got down at their apartment. All of them getting in the house, Seungmin being the first one to enter his room. Before he could lay down Minho entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"What's going on with you today?" The older raises a brow.

"Nothing is going on with me." Seungmin huffs plopping down on the bed.

"As if. Why are you acting like this?" Minho crossed his arms.

"Like what? I always act like this." Seungmin says.

"Seungmin, I am being serious." Minho continues.

"I am too." Seungmin scoffs.

"Then why are you acting like a kid. Why did you yell at Jisung like that?" The older asked his hands now resting on his hips.