Minsung

Jisung x Minho

Description: Jisung is helping out Hyunjin, but he ends up giving Minho the wrong idea.
...

"Jisung let's go." Hyunjin turned to the younger.

"Go where?" Jisung asked confused.

The younger was on the couch with Minho, watching anime together. He didn't remember making any plans with anyone so he invited the older to watch anime together.

"You know, we talked yesterday." Hyunjin answered with hopeful eyes.

Jisung then looked towards the table where he noticed Changbin was seated with his phone in hand, even if it was obvious he was listening to the conversation. Jisung then turned to Minho.

"Sorry I forgot I made plans, hyung." He offered an apologetic smile to the older.

"It's okay." Minho let out with an expressionless face.

"Let's go baby, I totally forgot." Jisung grabbed Hyunjin's hand.

That made both Changbin and Minho look up at the two. The younger ones just left the house while talking and smiling sweetly, while the olders just stared dumbfounded.

"Good enough?" Jisung laughed as soon as they closed the door.

"Definitely. You just left Minho hyung, called me baby and grabbed my hand." Hyunjin said.

"I will have to explain everything to him later. I felt so bad leaving him there like that." Jisung said with a pout.

"Sorry. I just wanted to see if Changbin hyung does actually care." Hyunjin said.

"It's okay. Are you sure this is the right way though? What if he just assumes we are together and he won't come tell you his feelings?" Jisung questions as they start to make their way outside the building.

"Does he even have feelings to tell me?" Hyunjin lets out. "I feel like this is always going to be some one-sided crush I have on him as I keep getting my heart broken every damn time I like someone."

"Don't say that. I am sure he likes you too, he might just be afraid of ruining everything if he talks." The younger comforted. "Isn't it like that for you too?"

"If he rejects me, I don't know how I will go on, so if that is the case, I prefer to just look at him from afar and not say anything. On the other hand, he has nothing to lose." Hyunjin answers.

"He might be afraid to ruin the friendship." Jisung said. "And also the harmony of the group."

"That's true..." The older agreed.

"Let's got to the new café. I've been wanting to go for a while." Jisung changed the subject.

The younger just wanted Hyunjin to try and talk. He was pretty sure that Changbin reciprocated Hyunjin's feelings and he also didn't feel like it was right to try and make Changbin jealous or anything like what they were doing now.

"Okay." Hyunjin smiled.

Both guys started talking about something else as they went to said café and tried to have fun. They also took some pictures and sent them on bubble for their fans. In general, it was a pretty fun date for both of them.

They stayed there for almost 2 hours as they lost track of time and their conversation kept going on and on. It was normal for them to talk a lot together but they didn't usually stay out that much, not wanting to gain too much attention.

"We should head back, before Chan hyung calls us." Jisung said when he looked at the time.

"Yeah we should. I didn't even tell him we left." Hyunjin got up and went to pay.