Seunglix

Seungmin x Felix
[Requested]

Description: Felix's back starts hurting again and Chan sends him home. Seungmin goes with Felix to take care of him.
...

Felix was at home. He was laying in his bed, since that day, during dance practice his back started hurting a little.

He felt like shit, but he couldn't be left behind, so he decided that he would relax and that he would go to practice again the next day.

And he did in fact go to practice the next day. He didn't tell anyone because he knew they would get worried, but their comeback was nearing so he couldn't afford to lose any practice time.

When he went home that night, his back was on fire. He could feel the burning so much that he couldn't do anything, so he just went to bed without even eating.

He went ahead for 2 more days like that. He woke up with his back bothering him and then went to sleep in pain, after practice, his meals also being half of what he would normally eat.

The third day, it was Friday. He woke up like everyday now. His back was hurting even more since he didn't give it any time to rest at all.

He went to dance practice and as soon as he did a sharp movement he let out a whine as he quickly stopped and had to hold on to the wall next to him.

"Lix, what is going on?" Chan approached. "Is your back hurting again?"

"Don't worry about it. It will pass." Felix answered.

"Felix." Chan said serious. "Go back home."

"What? No." Felix quickly shook his head.

"Yes." Chan countered.

"No. The comeback is nearing, I can't loose any practice." Felix said.

"How long?" Seungmin walked to them.

"What?" Felix didn't understand.

"How long has it been since your back started hurting?" The younger questioned.

"Just today." Felix said looking away.

"That is not true." Chan glared a little.

"A few days, geez." Felix said with a huff.

"A few day huh?" Seungmin shook his head. "Felix you know how serious back injuries are. You should not strain your back."

"Min, you guys are worried for nothing." Felix answered.

"Felix. If you continue to strain your back, you will end up with a permanent injury. Then you won't be able to perform, dance or maybe even walk normally again." Seungmin said.

"Now get your ass back home." Chan ordered.

"Fine." Felix huffs.

He lets go off the wall to walk to the door but immediately stops when he feels the pain kick in again. Seungmin immediately goes to support him.

"See what I am talking about." He says putting an arm around Felix's waist.

"Shut up." Felix answers.

"Hyung can I go with him?" Seungmin turns to Chan.

"Yeah. Make sure he eats something and doesn't move from the bed." The older answers.

Seungmin nods and helps Felix walk to the door. It was quite hard to go on like that so Seungmin decided to pick up Felix. He felt like picking him up bridal style might hurt his back more so he told him to get on his back.

"No. I am too heavy." Felix quickly shook his head.

"Get on or we won't go home until tonight." Seungmin said.

Felix thought about it, but he saw the younger wasn't backing down so he got on his back without saying too much.

Seungmin carried him until they left the JYPE building and in front of it was the car waiting for them. The younger greeted the driver before helping Felix enter the car, then entering himself.

They arrived in almost five minutes since their house wasn't that far away. Seungmin got out and again made Felix get on his back. He entered the building and made his way to their apartment.

Seungmin brought Felix to his room and made him lay down immediately. He made sure the older was comfortable before speaking.

"I will make you something to eat. What do you want?" He asked.

"Chicken." Felix said.

"Okay. I will try not to take too long." Seungmin answered with a smile.

He left the room and Felix sighed finally feeling relaxed in his bed. He should listen to his friends when they tell him not to strain his back too much.

Felix was almost asleep when Seungmin opened the door. He came in with food in his hands and gave it to the older.

As Felix grabbed the food and started eating, Seungmin grabbed the older's chair and brought it closer to his bed then sitting down.

Felix looked so cute, eating the food like a little child, enjoying it to the maximum. Seungmin smiled looking at him.

As soon as Felix finished eating, Seungmin took away the plates. He went to put the plates in the sink before going back to the older's room.

"You should get some sleep." He answered tucking the older in.

"I am not a child." Felix pouted.

"You look and act like one." Seungmin rolled his eyes but chuckled later.

"Can you stay with me?" Felix asked.

"It might hurt your back if I lay down with you, but I can stay on the chair." Seungmin said.

"No. Lay with me." Felix made puppy eyes.

"Fine." Seungmin gave in. "Scoot over."

Felix immediately made space for the younger. Seungmin got under the covers and Felix quickly went into his arms.

"Thanks for staying with me. When my back hurts I tend to feel sad and I needed someone, so I don't focus on the pain or sadness."

At those words, Seungmin felt really bad. He has always known how Felix is so soft-hearted, he should have known he would feel like this and wouldn't want to be alone.

"Don't worry. I won't go anywhere." Seungmin said playing with the older's hair.

"You better be here when I wake up then." Felix said.

"I will be." Seungmin smiled.

Felix smiled back snuggling into the younger more. Seungmin just continued soothingly playing with the older's hair, or lightly stroking his back.

He just smiled when he noticed Felix did fall asleep. He had grasped the younger's shirt so hard, that even asleep, Seungmin couldn't move.

Not that he would have. He said he would be there so he wasn't going to leave. And he also enjoyed looking at the older peacefully sleeping like that.