Jeonglix

Felix x Jeongin

Description: Felix gets jealous from a misunderstanding and starts acting out, until Jeongin approaches him.
...

"Thank you for your hard work." Jeongin bowed slightly to the staff.

"You will get everyone on their knees with these pictures." One of the staff smirked a little.

Jeongin blushed. He had taken some pictures which had a sexy concept and the staff had been teasing him from the beginning of the photoshoot, since that was their relationship. They were comfortable enough to joke around with the members.

"Stop that hyung." Jeongin answered.

"I wish I could see the faces of the other boys. Just imagining how shocked they will be watching their baby bread taking such pictures." Another said.

"Noona!" Jeongin whined.

"Okay okay." His manager laughed. "Let's stop here. Good job everyone. You can all leave."

"Thank you." Jeongin smiled a little.

"Let's get you home." The manager smiled back.

Both guys started walking outside the building to the car, where the driver was already waiting. Jeongin decided to remove his make up in the car since he was tired and just wanted to go home.

The manager entered the car with him and helped the younger remove the make up and lay back on the seat to rest after such a long day, with lots of schedules.

"Oh... What are you going to do about those?" The manager pointed at his neck.

"Shit." The younger cursed. "I totally forgot about them. What do I do? Hyungs are going to tease me..."

"I would want to reassure you nothing will happen, but I know better." The manager sighs. "Just let them know about the photoshoot and endure what comes after."

"I really don't want to." Jeongin sighs.

Soon they arrived in front of the building and the manager just waved as the younger leaves the car and makes his way inside. Slowly entering the house, hoping not to meet anyone.

To his luck, two of his bandmates are in the living room and immediately notice him. Seungmin was the first one to get up, to greet the youngest.

"Hey Innie." Seungmin approached him, only to let out a gasp.

"What is it?" Minho got up and walked to them. "Oh my god!"

"Hyung, let's calm down." Jeongin tried to explain.

"Innie!" Seungmin looked at him in disbelief.

"What is going on?" Felix came out of his room.

"Innie is fucking someone. My baby is growing up." Minho exclaimed pretending to wipe a tear.

"Hyung that's not it." Jeongin tried to talk again.

"Oh. That's cool." Felix forced a smile and entered his room again.

"Innie you have to talk." Minho turned to the younger again.

"Photoshoot hyung. I had a photoshoot." Jeongin said.

"Oh. That's boring." Minho said returning to the couch.

"Oops." Seungmin said. "Don't worry. We already knew."

"Then why did you do all that?" Jeongin sighs.

"To spice things up." The older smirked, joining Minho on the couch.

The youngest just entered his room to grab some clothes and then entered the shower. He needed a moment to relax after the long day, but he kept thinking about Felix. He felt like something wasn't right.

As soon as he got out of the shower, he was called for dinner. The other three were already seated and Jeongin took his usual seat next to Seungmin and in front of Felix.

"What did you guys do today?" Jeongin asked.

"Stayed home all day." Seungmin said.

"I went to the studio, tried some new choreo." Minho said.

"That's great." Jeongin turned to Felix who was looking at his phone.

"He played video games all day." Seungmin said after Felix didn't answer.

"Cool... Did you have fun?" The younger tried again.

Felix just hummed in response, which left Jeongin thinking again. Felix usually loved to talk about his day even if he did nothing special. Jeongin also loved hearing him talk and this behavior was only upsetting him.

"I finished. Thank you for the food." Felix got up and left.

"Did something happen?" Jeongin questioned.

"You should ask him." Minho said continuing to eat.

Jeongin sighs as he gets up from the table and walks to Felix's room. He knocks on the door and hears a 'come in', which he does.

"Oh, it's you." The older said, turning his head to the pc again. "I thought it was Minho hyung."

"Is something going on?" Jeongin asked.

"Not at all." Felix said.

"Hyung. You are acting weird." Jeongin said.

"I am?" Felix's tone was bored and he continued to play.

"Hyung, can you talk to me seriously?" The younger asked.

"I am talking to you." Felix's eyes didn't leave the pc.

"Hyung!" Jeongin whined.

"Fine." Felix sighs turning off the game and turning his chair. "What is it?"

"You tell me. Look how you are acting." Jeongin sighs.

"I told you, nothing is going on." Felix says.

"Seriously hyung? Since I came home, you've been acting weird." Jeongin says.

"Then you did you even come home?" Felix countered without thinking.

"Where the fuck was I supposed to stay at, hyung?" Jeongin asked in disbelief.

"I don't know. Maybe your lover? Friend? Whoever it is you are fucking." Felix said.

"Whoever I am fucking?" The younger repeated as if trying to understand the words. "I am not fucking anybody."

"Oh really now?" The other raised a brow.

"It was a photoshoot hyung. These were made by the make up artist for a photoshoot." Jeongin let out frustrated.

After those words Felix's eyes widen. He realized his mistake and was actually pretty embarrassed about his behavior. Not that it would have been okay even if his assumption was true.

"Sorry. I misunderstood." The older said looking down.

"Were... Were you jealous?" Jeongin asked.

"I...I was." Felix admitted. "I am really sorry. I know I have no right to be."

"You could have asked." Jeongin teased the other a bit.

"I am sorry." Felix apologized again.

"It's okay hyung." Jeongin smiled.

~~~~

A/N: I know it is short and written pretty poorly, but bare with me, I will try to make a better one for the next update.