Jilix

Jisung x Felix

Description: Jisung becomes clingy because of his anxiety and Felix helps.
...

"Lixieee" Jisung whines as he approaches the slightly younger one with open arms.

He engulfs Felix in a tight hug, which the other returns with a smile. They stay like that for a little while before the others caught their attention.

"You know you see each other every day, there is no need to act like it's been months." Hyunjin says which the two boys just roll their eyes as they pull apart, but one of Felix's arms stays around the older's shoulder.

"You are just jealous." Jisung says with a smirk.

"Come on guys, let's just go already." Chan says and they all make their way to the JYPE building.

Practice starts and as always they give their best to perfect everything. A long time later, they decided to get a break and obviously the twins were cuddled up together on the couch.

"Do you get separation anxiety if you are not close to each other?" Seungmin scoffs.

"Yeah most of the time." Felix answers still hugging Jisung.

At that moment the staff comes in, informing everyone that practice was over since they needed the room for something else, so they decided to go home.

They reach the van and all of them enter one by one, Jisung and Felix obviously sit next to each other. Jisung was playing with the rings on Felix's fingers.

"Hyung, don't you think they are closer these days?" Minho whispers to Chan.

"Yeah, I thought so too." Chan says.

As soon as the car stops Jisung whines. All of them turn to look at him with confused looks.

"Hyung can Felix stay?" Jisung does his best puppy eyes to Chan who just nods confused. It's not like the members needed permission to stay or go from a dorm to the other.

Jisung and Felix both smiled as they exit the car. None of the guys went to the other dorm since they knew Felix would stay with Jisung so he wouldn't need a room.

When they enter Jisung excuses himself to the bathroom, so Chan had the opportunity to talk to Felix.

"Hey mate, what's going on?" He asked.

"He has been a lot on edge because of the anxiety and some other things, and he's been extra clingy, which I don't mind. He says it calms him down." Felix explained.

"Ok. Tell me if he needs anything, or if you do. You know someone else can comfort him if it gets too much." Chan reassured the younger who just shook his head.

"Jisung is never too much for me. And his clinginess is the thing I love most." Felix smiles which makes the older smile too.

"Lixiee, let's go." Jisung appears again, grabbing a hold of Felix's arm and dragging him to his room.

"You wanna play games or cuddle?" Felix asks when they enter the room and close the door.

"Cuddles." Jisungs says already walking to the bed.

Felix just follows him, helping him under the covers and then laying down next to the older. Jisung instantly hides his face in the younger's neck.

"You smell good." Jisung hums. Felix blushes at the words.

"Baby I think you should sleep a little." Felix rubs the other's back and suggests knowing the older hadn't been sleeping well.

"Promise to stay with me?" Jisung looks up at Felix.

"Promise. When you open your eyes I will be right here." Felix smiles and the older nods, snuggling again into Felix.

In a matter of minutes the younger could feel Jisung's body relax as he was finally asleep. Felix didn't stop the soothing movements on the other's back, sometimes switching to stroking his head, but never stopping.

He knew this made the older relax just a little bit more, which would help his sleep quality and quantity.

After two hours the younger felt Jisung stirring, yet still not moving away from him. This made him smile to himself again.

"Hey" Felix's deep voice sounds as the older opens his eyes a little.

"Hey" Jisung lets out with a smile.

"Sleep good?" Felix question.

"The best sleep I had in the last weeks." Jisung says.

"Shall we go eat now then?" Felix says already moving to get up. Helping the older too.

Once they went to the kitchen they found some pizza and note which told them the others had left to go to the movies.

"It's only you and me baby." Felix says showing Jisung the note. "Let's eat."

Both of them sit down and start eating and talking like always. Then after a while they fell into a comfortable silence. They could never be awkward around each other.

"You can go home. I am feeling better now and if I feel bad I will go to Chan or Hyunjin." Jisung says when they finish eating.

This brought a sad feeling to Felix. He didn't like that Jisung would go to someone else for comfort which Felix wanted to give him himself.

"It's okay, I have nothing better to do anyway." Felix said, but soon realised they might have not been the right words.

"I meant I like to be here with you, nothing is better than this, that's why there's nothing better to do." He quickly explains himself.

"I know." Jisung giggles "It's okay baby, if you want you can stay, I just didn't want to bother you more than I did."

"You never bother me. I love how clingy you become at times." Felix smiles.

"Ohh then come here." Jisung hugs the younger and gives him little kisses all over his face. "Clingy enough?"

"Not quite." Felix grins wrapping his arms around the older and giving him a kiss on the nose.

They both just stay there grinning at each other. Jisung loved how Felix was the one who reciprocated his physical touch the most and always knew how to help him.

Felix just loved the older's touch too. He was happy to help him and he knew if he ever needed help, the older wouldn't hesitate to do anything.

"Let's go play games." Jisung says knowing the love the younger has for them.

Felix just smiles again as the walk to the room, hand in hand, knowing the bond they have won't break.