Jeongchan

Jeongin x Chan

Description: Chan accidentally walked in on Jeongin masturbating. How will it end?
...

It had been a few weeks with a packed schedule. Preparing for a new comeback was never easy and they had other photoshoots and interviews not related to the comeback too.

Packed schedules always meant lots of stress, work and a lot less free time or rest. Everyone had a hard time, but they understood each other.

Obviously packed schedules also included less time for sexual activity for everyone and it made them be a little on edge. Needing some kind of relief.

So most of them resorted to quick handjobs in the bathroom or blowjobs for those who had someone. Jeongin didn't have someone, so his only option was masturbating in the bathroom before he went to sleep.

This time he decided to do it in his bedroom, knowing the others might want to shower before going to sleep. He had a towel with him, better then tissues in his opinion.

He sat down on the edge of his bed and lowered his boxers. He started touching his dick and already felt a little better. He slowly moved his hand up and down and then proceeded to go faster.

Even if he was trying his best, it didn't seem like it was enough. After a while Jeongin was panting, yet still he couldn't seem to be done. His dick was already red and aching and the boy was getting more frustrated by the second.

He even pulled out his phone to look at pictures or videos that would help him. But nothing seemed to do the trick. He just continued pumping hoping it will somehow relieve him.

"Hey Jeo-" The door suddenly opened and both guys froze.

After a moment Jeongin gathered himself as he brought up his boxer and got up. Looking at the leader who was still at the door.

"H-Hyung" Jeongin started "What are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask if you want to go out for dinner with the others." Chan said looking down. "I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry." Jeongin said looking down, face red. "It's just been a long week and I seem to have been so on edge I didn't even lock the door."

"It happens." Chan chuckled. "But it seemed like you were having some problems."

"W-What?" Jeongin looked at the leader who now had a smirk on his face.

Chan looked at Jeongin as he closed and locked the door behind him. He took out his phone and typed something before throwing it somewhere.

"Would you like some help?" Chan questioned as he was right in front of Jeongin.

"I-I..N-No it's fine." The younger said taking a step back.

"It seems like you need it." Chan said taking a step forward "And I can help."

"Y-You can?" Jeongin asked and Chan nodded.

The younger let out a sigh as he thinks about it. He then nodded his head, he could really use some help at the moment.

"Good." Chan smirked again as he pushed the younger down on the bed. "Don't be scared."

Chan proceeded to take off the younger's boxers and take a look at him. Jeongin felt shy under the gaze of the older, so he unconsciously closed his legs, only for them to be spread apart by Chan.

"No need to be shy baby." Chan said in a sweet voice.

Chan then wrapped his hand around the younger's dick. He pumped it a few times and then decided to give the younger a blowjob. Obviously this was Jeongin's first time and the new feeling made him almost cum immediately.

Chan being the experienced one, gave Jeongin the best he could and he knew the younger liked it cause of the way his body responded. In just a short time Jeongin came and Chan helped him ride out his high.

Jeongin was out of breath, as the older just admired the view. Jeongin was in fact the best view at the moment. The way his hair is sticking to his sweaty forehead, his lightly red cheeks and closed eyes.

"That was a-amazing." Jeongin said trying to regulate his breathing.

"Was it?" Chan chuckled "I am glad you liked it."

"Do you want help too?" Jeongin asked shyly "But obviously I won't be as good as you might have experienced."

"Well I think you would do great, but I don't need help right now." Chan answered with a smile.

"Oh okay, but that doesn't seem to agree with you." The younger smirked pointing at Chan's dick which was a lot bigger than before.

"Baby I would love if you helped me out, but I prefer pleasing you than the other way around." Chan said.

"Are you sure hyung?" Jeongin asked with a smirk, as he put his hand on the older's crotch.

Chan let out a low moan at the feeling. Jeongin just palmed him through the pants looking at how the older reacts. Suddenly Chan grabbed the younger's wrist, making him stop his movements.

"Let's not do that." Chan said serious "I can't be satisfied with just what I gave you and I know you can't handle more."

"I think I can handle whatever you have in mind hyung." The younger answered moving his hand again and watching Chan's face change into a small frown of pleasure.

Before Jeongin could do anything else, he found himself pinned to the bed. Both wrists over his head, one of Chan's hands blocking him from any movements.

"Oh baby I know you can't handle it." Chan said caressing the other's cheek with his free hand.

"I'm not a baby." Jeongin answered with a small pout "I can handle it, I just might be a little inexperienced."

"Let's just wait a little more." Chan said letting go of the younger's wrists. "I would love to do it with you, but let's wait just a bit more."

"When?" Jeongin asked with a frown.

"When I feel like you are ready." The leader answered.

"But I am ready." Jeongin protested again.

"You are not, you just think you are. You barely made it through a blowjob, imagine if we go further." Chan said sitting up, next to the younger.

"You promise you will go further with me?" The younger asked.

"I promise, so let's just wait." Chan smiled.

"If you make me wait too long, I will ask one of the others." Jeongin said and got a glare in response.

"As if you would do that." Chan said sarcastically.

"You wanna bet hyung?" Jeongin answered.

"Just don't. Though I doubt anyone would touch you." The leader said with a small smile.

"Why? Do you think they don't like me?" Jeongin asked a bit upset.

"Oh no, I know they all love you. But I made sure to let them know you are off limits." Chan smirked as the younger looked at him confused.