𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑓 𝑖 𝑣 𝑒

chapter twenty five

···

I'm sitting on the wooden stairs with Asia and a few of her friends. I'm leaned up against Asia's older sister, Alaska, as I sip on a full cup of punch. I'm not even about to lie. I'm wasted. This ain't no normal punch, it's alcoholic just like punch at a party always is. I've had like two cups of it, and I'm feeling good. The smell of weed, sweat, and strong liquor is in the air. The music is bumping, girls are dancing up on their friends, everybody drinking, smoking, boys are vibing to the music. Everybody just having a good time, and so am I. The only thing that's actually blowing me is my phone, and apparently it's blowing Alaska's boyfriend, Donnie. He says it's messing with his high. If my phone doing all that then maybe the weed he smoked wasn't as good as he thought. So not my problem.

My phone buzzes again.

"What the fuck, bro? You need to handle that. How come you just can't check it out, you blowing me, for real." Donnie says snapping his head up from his phone.

"Boy, shut up. This loud ass music and you gettin' mad over a phone?" Asia rolls her eyes.

"Man, whatever." He mumbles and goes back to his phone.

I pull out my phone and press my home screen button twice. It's all just Instagram notifications. I open Instagram and see my inbox is flooded, my followers are jumping everytime I refresh my page, and my likes on the very few pictures I posted are going up. "What is this?" I mumble soft and slow, but I'm pretty sure it just come out like I can't speak English due to all this punch. A highlighted notification catches my eye.

someonehanghell tagged you in a post!

I heard that user from somewhere.

I think in my head but I really can't even think.

That weed smell honestly giving me a headache, and I don't got no Tylenol.

Christiana usually has some.

She probably on the front porch with O'Sean, Julia, Chris, and Summer. I end up splitting with them a couple hours ago to talk to Asia and her crew. I don't even know if it's okay to mix Tylenol with liquor. I usually just end up taking it the morning after cause of the hangovers I be having.

I click on the notification and a post pops up.

someonehanghell im tryna kiss on ha face look how sad n hot we look(liked by rosieisfuxked, axelgotaxes, and 8,901,765 others

(liked by rosieisfuxked, axelgotaxes, and 8,901,765 others...)

axelgotaxes: Yall look super sad n hot
kashhascash: U Look Sleepy As Shit
mylovehailey_gotasthma: who is she??
haileyknowshell: BRB abt to stalk her page really quick 😚✌🏽
weloveyouhailey: imagine being posted by hailey i-
frankxhaileypics: So they're friends or summ? Genuinely confused 😗