𝒔 𝒊 𝒙 𝒕 𝒆 𝒆 𝒏

chapter sixteen

Cassandra pov

"Uh, who is it?" Hailey called out to whoever knocked on the door.

"Erik from Doordash."

"Oh, ight." Hailey mumbled getting up walking over to the door. She unlocked it, swung it open, and there stood a white man probably mid-twenties holding two boxes of pizzas, and a bag that was holding a white container. He handed the things over and Hailey took them from him, she thanked him and shut the door and locked it.

"I know you were probably like 'fuck what if that's the cops' did you see the look on yo face, bro. You was scared as hell." She laughed bringing the food over to the bed and sat it down in front of us.

"I wasn't."

I was.

I would have snitched on her too.

"Whatever," She mumbled with a smile. She pushed a pizza box over to me and she took one for herself. Mine had my favorite, sausage and bacon. Aw, she remembered. "Thanks," She handed me the tv remote. "Pick something to watch, please." She stood up and walked over to the mini fridge. "What you want to drink?"

"Uh, fruit punch is good." I said.

I started to click pass titles of the things Disney Plus had to offer. Lion King, Phineas and Ferb, That's So Raven, Mulan, Austin & Ally, Pocahontas, Princess And The Frog, Phil Of The Future, wait when they put Phil Of The Future on here? I wouldn't know I watch Hulu anyway. I ended up clicking on Kim Possible seeing Hailey had already been watching it, and pressed on some random episode in season three. I took a piece of pizza and took a bite. Still hot. That's wanna got stop me though, I was hungry. Hailey handed me a can of fruit punch and I thanked her, she grabbed her pizza box and sat on the floor in front of the bed right where I was sitting.

We were about thirteen minutes in the show, and Hailey spoke. "Shego is so fucking sexy, bro. She could totally get it." She mumbled her mouth full of pizza.

"She's literally a cartoon character." I said giving her a weirded out look.

"I don't care, she's literally hot." She shrugged her shoulders.

"So you would fuck a cartoon character?" I asked.

"Yes, and you wouldn't?" She asked giving me a weird look this time.

Now that I think about it Rapunzel's mom was cute, but I wouldn't have sex with her. "No, I wouldn't." I said and Hailey looked me up and down before turning back to the tv.

"Liar..."

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing." She confirmed quickly.

"That's what I thought." I mumbled with a smile on my face.

"Bro, you don't scare me." She giggled turning around to look at me. "I could most definitely beat your ass."

"Sure," I told her nonchalantly and I could tell I was making her feel some type of way by that.

"Why you say sure like that?" Hailey asked, a smile still on her face and her eyes stuck on mine.

"All I said was sure."

"You said it like I can't, but I most definitely can."

"Right," I said my eyes going back to the TV.

I didn't met Hailey's eyes in the passing minutes because I knew I would start laughing and screw up the calm role I was trying to play. I had eaten half the pizza, and I was full, so I got up and put the pizza on top of the microwave and went to wash my hands. I walked back over to the bed and was pushed onto the one we hadn't sat on yet. I looked up to see Hailey on top of me, and had pinned both of my wrist down onto the bed so I couldn't move. She broke out laughing.

"Told you." Obviously proud of herself.

I smacked my lips. "That's not fair, I wasn't even looking."

"Don't matter." She said her eyes looking down at my lips.

With her distracted I flipped us over and now I was on top of her and she was pinned to the bed. She looked shocked but the shock was quickly over, and we were just staring at each other. I couldn't even count how many times her eyes traveled down my body, and I didn't know what to do next. I'm not dominant, I was shy as hell right now.

"Okay, you got me. Now what you finna do about it?" Her eyes went to my lips again.

I know what I want to do.

But I'm shy, and she make me feel to many things at once.

I immediately felt my cheeks get hot and moved off of her. "Let's watch something else."