15-Gave up ?~

Tsk tsk... What an emotional scene"... His voice echoed a graveled rasp....

Y/N's pov:

you shouldn't have come here....my dove".... he growled..
How did you get here... Who gave you permission to roam here freely? Suga steps towards me... I stared at him, fear clutching at my heart...fear and anger flashing through me.

His piercing gaze made me feel slightly ill..

You're a beast.. What have you done to him? Let him out... I yelled... My eyes were filling with tears and i didn't want him to see.

He was taking slow steps towards me with a stupid smirk on his face..When he was close enough he put his hand around my neck while pushing me to the wall. "DO NOT Talk with that tone te me!" He said while tightening his grip around my neck. "Understand?" He asked. I put my hands around his to get his grip from my neck but it didn't work. "Understand!?" He asked again.

Dont act like that again towards me or you will regret it...he spat the words.

Leave her alone....you stupid wild cat..jungkook roared from his cell.. he was barely standing on his feet..

With a narcissistic smirk suga marched towards jungkook.. his eyes were filled with rage and blood lust

He marched towards jungkook... gave him a sympathic look and than he looked into my eyes and he cleared his throat..

You disobeyed me for him... Now i have to give you a punishment Which you will remember for the rest of your life. Its Time to say goodbye to your little lover so we can make babies in peace and live a happy life and be together for eternity"...Suga grins like a Cheshire cat...

"You're insane MIN SUGA!!!...i will kill you... his words were driving me crazy..i tried to attack him but he was quick and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me roughly against him and kissed her lips in a demanding way that roused more anger than anything else...

Author's PoV:

I will tear you apart Sugaa leave her alone... jungkook growled from behind the bars.. there was long pause than he break the silence and looked at the girl who was trembling in the arms of his enemy " P-please kill me but let her go... he pleaded.. and fall on the floor while crying helplessly...
Suga gave him a satisfied look and He pushed y/n to the ground.. she hissed in pain..her eyes were filled with tears.

"This is All because of me..please forgive me kookie... I love you today and i will love you forever....please forgive me.. she murmured while giving him sympathetic look..

"Enough of this drama...Say your last good bye you will not see him again dove".. suga smirked...
Guards!!!!... he gestured his men to kill jungkook..
Noo !! pleaseee please don't do this... please dont kill him... let him go i m ready to do everything please.. If you kill him, I will kill myself.. But if you let him go, I'm ready to marry you... Suga stared at her with a blank expression.. he took a deep breath ,eyeing her...

"You will not leave this palace ....you will be mine forever and you will not try to run away again? Suga questioned her...

"Yes"...

"I am ready to do anything just let him go"She pleaded...

"Deal"...

Yaaa horse come here..... hoseok rolled his eyes and came in-front of suga hanging his head low... Y-Yes My king! Hoseok stuttered
Leave this lil boy back to his village" suga ordered him and hoseok nodded.. he got jungkook out of the cell but jungkook tried to yank his hand out of hoseok's grip. I am not going anywhere without her". He was trying his best to get out of their grip and attack the evil standing infront of him.. but Suga's men threw punches at him and took him away from Y/N's sight...

Now We are alone my dove"- suga said in a husky voice and carried her in bridal style...

            ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"Abeoji its been two days since Y/N and jungkook left to namjoon's kingdom but they didn't wrote any letter to us I am worried about them".... seokjin sighed...

"Don't worry son Y/N is a big girl she know how to protect herself"... Mr.Kim patted seokjin's back.. And he nodded.

Hyung!!!Hyunggg!! Jimin yelled while knocking the door... open the door hyung...Jimin said panting heavily.....
"What the hell happened jimin.why are you panting so heavily"... seokjin asked him looking at him worriedly..

J-Jungkookieee...the king's men have left jungkook unconscious in the forest ..." jimin told him in a hurry..

Where is my sister??? Jin asked him shaking his shoulders.. I don't know hyung.only jungkook can tell us. Let's go jimin-ah ..

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

TAEHYUNG's POV:

She was sitting on her bed playing with fingers tears were rolling on her face.. She's beautiful mess.. I love her like this... i barged in her room with tannie in my arms....she forgets everything as she saw me and tannie.Her smile broadened into a grin as she reached for the dog.. she patted tannie and pulled him into her embrace..Why did you go to the basement y/N-ah...?? I said caressing her cheeks with my thumb.. she was looking at me with her big eyes.. I-I was chasing your dog and ended up in the basement... she said and hung her head low.. i was able to hear her sobs... she was crying again... "Don't cry my lamb it's ok..i patted her back.. She hugged me laying her head on my chest.my heart began to melt.. Wrapping my arms around her, I sighed deeply. Why did you agree to marry him? I asked her in my deep voice.
I -I had no choice. He would've killed jungkook she stuttered..
"You can't marry hyung Y/N" You're mine.. i said gritting my teeth...
She was startled by sudden outburst..
T-Taehyung! What are you saying.. she murmured... Yes my lamb.. you have no choice...you will be mine..i said as i placed some soft kisses on her neck ..

All we have to do is to kill hyung... I whispered in her ear..

N-no..

Yes my love you will poison him۔۔۔he winked at her with an evil smile on his lips.