21~A new ray of hope🎑

Omg thankyou everytwo for 1k votes and 15 k reads.......ily guys so much 💜😍
---------------------------------------------

Shall we?"
His lustful eyes were stuck on your lips....
He rub your lips with his thumb..
His eyes were hypnotising you..
You want to give in...
your body wants him...
Does your heart wants him too?....
You were lost in your thoughts and his eyes..

"I will devour you later my dove" i think i can wait for two more days. he whispered..

But now i want you to meet my friend king namjoon..come quickly... he ordered you..and left the room.
Kim namjoon...A familiar name"...You whispered.
-------------------------------------------------
(Afternoon)
Kim namjoon didn't liked the room he was staying in.Its opposite to his personality which is dark as gloomy night.
He was bored in his room and tired of reading books..So he went to the balcony.The view of the garden from there was very calming and lovely..Then he saw a handsome man sitting there...he looks familiar....he whispered..
-------------------------------------------------
(Evening)
At dinning hall:

So where did you find this girl hyung? I thought You will never get married atleast in this life...i am looking forward to see this girl. Namjoon said playing with his vine glass.

Taehyung was silent as usual..he's losing everything...the throne , The girl he loves the most or he's obsessed with her like suga??He wanted to kill his brother..he just want the right time to come.

Taehyungie- Namjoon sings...
Why are you so quite?? Is everything fine?

Yeah hyung Everything's fine.. taehyung said playing with his fork.

Hyung Do you love that girl you're marrying? Namjoon asked curiously...

None of your business..suga said.

But hyu-

Ahh Little Y/n is here.. taehyung clapped his hands...

Hoseok made her sit next to Suga..

y/n meet King namjoon. He's the most powerful and off-course the cruelest king after Suga hyung.. Taehyung said and winked at suga.

Namjoon Got up from his seat and took your soft hand in his.
And kissed your knuckles softly...

Now i know why hyung is getting married so soon...If I had been in his place, I would have done the same...you're the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. He just kept staring into your eyes..

Giving you weird feelings.. kim namjoon is a fine tall man with beautiful dimples and a Strong built.

You gave him a warm smile...hmm
Something is running into your mind.

You're so handsome.. you blurted out.

Oh thanks"he chuckled and you blushed.

Suga and taehyung were getting annoyed bc you were ignoring them for namjoon. Giggling on his clumsy actions and silly jokes.

Would you like to have some coffee with me after dinner princess?
Namjoon asked politely.suga glared him and tae rolled his eyes.

Sure"..you gave him an eye smile..
Suga glared at you. A look of horror crossed your face, and his anger boiled.

-------------------------------------------------
At night
9 pm.

You were sitting on the bench waiting for him impatiently.there was no moon, but a sky sparkling with brilliant stars"Cool breeze was blowing hard...

You're getting married to a Ruthless King the day after tomorrow..You were hopeless before namjoon came.But now your heart is telling you that namjoon can help you..All kinds of thoughts raced through your mind.
Do you still want to runaway?
But what if you ran away with namjoon suga will kill your brother along with your family and jungkook..

You heard the sound of someone's footsteps..
Its namjoon...
Tall...
Muscular...
Handsome...
I'm sorry beautiful I'm late. He gave you a sweet smile.
It's okay you're not that late..you smiled back.
Are you cold?He ask worriedly And he took your cold hands in his warm hands...
You felt something magical 🌟.....
(your author loves ot7).

"He was holding your hands in such a way that he would never let go of those hands"..
His eyes were fixed on you.
Uh-um your majesty what are you looking at?.. you asked cutely.
I'm looking at you..He blurred out..
Um Y/N Can I ask you a question? Now Namjoon was serious.

Y-yeah sure.you said looking anywhere but his eyes.
Do you like suga hyung? Are you happy?...
He ask and you skipped a heartbeat..
H-how do you know? you stuttered
Isn't it obvious? He said.
I have no other options..you sighed
Why not? He asked curiously.Suga has my brother as a prisoner.I do not want to loose him.Tears stung your eyes.
He let go of your hands and wiped your tear with his thumb.
"I will help you".. He whispered.
*Silence*
When the silence became uncomfortable, she glanced at him.
No you can't.No one can. You said
Everything is possible for a king like me".He smirked.

He was An angel A minute before now he's turned into a devil..

I would like to meet your brother tomorrow so we can free both of you and take you away from King Suga.(and make you mine forever)

You were happy and scared at the same time after listening to him.
-------------------------------------------------
Early in the morning :

Four men couldn't sleep all night just because they were thinking about you first one is your brother who doesn't want you to sacrifice yourself for him and three other men are king namjoon , king suga and a little cute devil prince taehyung madly in love with you or just obsessed psychopaths...

So namjoon decided to have breakfast in the garden. Hoseok ordered the maids to bring his breakfast in the garden.
Namjoon was an unsympathetic man.May be he doesn't care for anything or anybody but he loved nature so much. So he was strolling in the garden when he saw a handsome man admiring flowers.

So he cleared his throat to get his attention..
*cough*
Who are you? Jin asked innocently
Pardon?
I am the one who should ask you this question not some peasant like you. Namjoon spat arrogantly.
Whatever.. jin shrugged and tried to leave.
But namjoon grabbed his wrist.
We are not done yet so you are not allowed to go.
What do you want? Jin huffed.
You resembles to someone i know...
Namjoon said Examining his face.
Oh yeah I am Christopher Columbus. Jin giggled.
Oh shut up what's your name and what are you doing here? Namjoon glared at him
Um-im kim seokjin and i m.....
Spit it outttt..namjoon growled
I m Y/N's brother..... jin whispered.

Namjoon gasped....

Hyung! Do you remember you helped a prince when you were young?

Seokjin stared at him in astonishment...
.
.
.
Namjoon-ah...
His eyes watered at his words, and he hugged him...
-------------------------------------------------
Hello y'all lovely people. I hope everyone is doing fine.Don't forget to vote.
Should i write oneshots too? I mean i can give it try?... hehe
Stay happy and healthy don't let anyone ruin your one and only life.
Luff you guys 💜