14-Basement~

Author's pov

"What's wrong with you Suga" you said getting up and rubbing your eyes.. you yawn and ........ you screamed hard....... "What the fudge Y/N"... what happened? Taehyung marched towards her with a Concerned face and cupped your face with his hands... "umm.. its just now  I remember what he did to me..and kookie"... so i screamed .... you said rubbing the nape of her neck.. "You scared me" taehyung hold your little hands in a gentle grip..

"I see now you're doing well.. suga scowls and then looked at their hands..

It wasn't like he is in love with her but still his blood was boiling just by seeing her so close to taehyung...

You are one shameless bastard who doesn't even know how to Apologise" you glared at him gritting your teeth.."Ahhh my little fragile dove.. you were being a brat so i gave you a good punishment".. he took slow steps towards taehyung's bed in which Y/N was sitting with taehyung..What are You??? Are you my mom ??? No one gave you rights to punish me" you yelled at him and gets closer to taehyung and cling on his arm...

Suga chuckled and grab you by your wrist..Its time to show you your room my lady" Suga dragged you and took you out of taehyung's room while taehyung watched all of this silently with a poker face he was annoyed by the fact that he cannot be together with You As long as Suga is alive.. You have to go ...Hyung..He laughed evilly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
suga tugged you forward in the room which is next to his room... you were still in pain standing on your feet feeling dizzy..

This is your room for now.. he said..
Slowly... his feet make a move as he comes closer and closer till there is only a centimetre distance, Your back to the wall..he smirked and grip your jaw tightly... If you think your punishment is over so you are wrong my Love..i will kill your love first than i will make u mine and you will bear my children so you won't be able to escape from her for the rest of your life... he said things in a cold tone she can't even imagine...

That's disgusting...You are disguising... she spat..
I will never be yours.. if you kill kookie i will kill you and i will sat this place on fire.. my oppa will find me and he will whoop your ass with his bare hands... she threatens him... He wasn't a least bit affected by her threats...

he eyes softens just by looking her innocent face,petite figure ...and her courage..He smiles at the thought that someday they will be sharing same bed and she will be so close to him that no one will be able to do them apart..she will carry his children..slow smile worked its way across his face and into his eyes. He forgot that he was arm caging her and she stood there all confused.....

"Why this stupid is laughing like a silly monkey.."she thought 💭....

That damn smile"-