17-Monster?~

"Who are you"..A guard asked seokjin holding his chin in a harsh grip..whilst seokjin was struggling in other guards grip...let me go mfs".. jin yelled...a guard informed hoseok that seokjin tried to enter the palace...
Hoseok ordered the guards to Put him in the dungeon for now.. He was glad he had a big news to give to the king....he was on his way to tell everything to the king and watch a new drama he didn't see taehyung coming to his way... where are you going in a hurry jung hoseok? Taehyung asked him with curiosity.
. "A-actually i have a news for the king your highness.. hoseok replied..
So tell me first"- taehyung said taking slow steps towards him.
" Miss Y/N's brother tried to enter in the palace and royal guards arrested him now he is in dungeon.. hoseok told him everything...
HMMM- you can go now... taehyung was now in a deep thought..hoseok left him and marched towards kings room...

There he was still playing with his prey... Those dark as hell eyes were boring into her soul, searching for heaven only knew what. She stepped away from him and raised a shaking hand to her bruised lips. She was scared to death...

Knock knock"

S-someone is at the door your highness.. She pointed at the door with a trembling finger...
Suga smirked at her venerable state..
What do you want"... Suga growled so loudly that the man outside was frightened...

Y-your highness"... miss Y/N's brother was caught trying to enter the palace...
Hoseok informed him..

Oh i would love to meet my brother in law... suga said looking in her eyes giving her envenomed smile...

No !!!!!

Let him go.. she tried to Grab his collar
But he yanked her and she land on hard ground.. and he storm towards the door... she followed him... and she bumped into taehyung...
Yah where are you going in a hurry"? Tae hold her hand tightly so she won't run away....
Help me tae they caught my oppa Suga will kill him please help me " she plead...
Tae smirked.. and He whispered while Wiping her tears with his thumb...

"Sure darling but you have to do something for me in return"...

What? She asked Impatiently...
You are so innocent Y/N..but you have to do this for your freedom and for the people you love...You will poison hyung It's for your good and only you can do it... he brainwashed her...
....
Okay! I will do it..just save my brother please... she didn't even think for a sec and told him pulling his hand tightly..
"Let's go my love"..he smirked mischievously....

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

Jin was badly bruised...lying on the floor..
but he was still Conscious.. He felt dizzy from breathing off the top of his lungs.
Suga cleared his throat to grab his attention..

You motherfu—— a guard punched him so hard that Jin couldn't finish his sentence..
Suga chuckled...

Oh no brother in law this is not how you talk to the future husband of your sister".. he mocked...

Don't say my sister's name with your dirty mouth.. jin growled struggling in guard's grip ready to attack the heartless man.

Ooppa!! Y/N screamed...

Leave him alone".. she Was ready to fight the guard who was holding his brother like he was a Sack of potatoes...
*****(Le me Comparing jin to sack of potatoes..Le jin reading my ff from his fake acc)*****