19-Life's new turn ✨

You were in the royal kitchen making your Brother's favourite food with the help of a maid.You are humming and singing songs.you were so happy after a long time. Your brother was with you and not in dungeon but in a room next to you and he was safe and sound although he was not happy with your decision.but you don't wanted to think about it right now.you were enjoying in this moment..

Suddenly warm hands slid around your waist, pulling you back against him.You paused sucking in a deep breath.It brings goose bumps to the back of your neck.
W-what are you doing here Taehyung?. You stuttered "i love the fact that you can tell that its me by my touches...and also..
I am making love to you my lamb- he whispered in your ear. He trailed soft kisses down your neck.
S-stop tae someone will see us! You tried to push him."Do you still remember your promise or you're falling in love with hyung? He turn you around. You couldn't read his facial expressions as usual but He had a strange aura about him that almost screams danger." What are you saying taehyung.let me go". You said squirming in his grasp.
He gently touched your hickeys given by Suga..
These hickeys are telling me another story my love"~ he whispered in your ear.
Its none of your business taeh- you couldn't complete your sentence as he twisted your arm so hard.You scream for help in pain but that maid was nowhere to be found..
I don't like to share my lamb with anyone ..if i see another hickey on you which is not given by me i swear i will kill him and your brother too~he yanked your arm and storm out of the kitchen leaving a bruise on your arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin was sitting on a sofa after having a nice bath after almost a week. Bruises decorated on his beautiful skin. He was still looking handsome wounded princes.
You knock on the door to catch his attention.He didn't said anything since he was still upset on your decision.
Oppa! How are you feeling now? I've made your favourite food for you.. seee.. you said excitedly.. but your brother gave you a blank face.
Look oppa i know you're not happy with my decision but believe me Suga is not as bad as he seems..
You sat in his feet and placed yours head in his lap crying silently...
He caressed your hairs to calm you down..
Oppa I've lost jungkook now I don't want to loose you..Please try to understand..Suga loves me Alot he will never hurt me.. you said and look up to see his facial expressions..his eyes was gleaming with tears. He was feeling so weak that he can't help his precious sister and can't do anything for you..
Everything's gonna be Alright oppa"~ you said to him and took his hands in yours... "My sister has grown up"- he smiled weakly...
------------------------------------------------
Hoseok was sitting in the garden talking to himself..
"I wonder what's going on in the mind of that little girl..is she playing games with the king and prince Taehyung.whatever it is i m enjoing this drama so much.. "Srupppp ... he slurp his tea while enjoying the view..

 he slurp his tea while enjoying the view

(Hehe sorry ) jk XD

Mr jung the king wants to see you rightnow. A maid named lisa interupt hoseok's lonely kitty party..
-------------------------------------------------

King was sitting on his thorn like a hungry beast ready to hunt his prey.
hoseok fake coughed to get king's attention..
jung hoseok i want you to Let me know of taehyung's every actions and moves. keep an eye on him.

yes my lord. hoseok bowed.

hyungie!!!!! What am I hearing?are you really getting married in a week? taehyung came to him bombing him with alot of questions with a pouty face like he's excited about elder's wedding but deep down he wanted to poison his cousin brother like he did to suga's father.

yeah! i m getting married in 5 days with the girl you were back hugging in the kitchen.... suga paused because He felt a brief flash of jealousy.and from now on i don't want to see you near her or i will forget the fact that you're my brother..you can leave now..
suga glared at tae and tae on the other hand was amused by his brother's behavior....

______________________________
At night:

______________________________At night:

its a cold winter midnight of December.you couldn't sleep because you've alot in your mind.
taehyung's threats and suga's changed behavior towards you was bothering you alot.
Suga did alot of bad things to you and jungkook and you can't kill him because you've started liking him?
you thought about yesterday's night when he kissed you roughly out of jealousy.
you caressed your nap of neck remembering his soft wet kisses on your neck and his touches.
you were in deeep thought s when someone back hugged you again and put his face on your shoulder.
Suga??! you whispered under your breath.

he hummed in response... and took a deep breath.. you were expecting someone else my dove? he asked you sarcastically
W-what do you mean? you stuttered

You are not innocent as you look sweetheart. His eyes were like burning balls of fire.he turned you around and hold your jaw tightly. You think you You think I don't know what you're doing in this palace or should i say in the kitchen you wh*re?
he growled on your face.
A cold chill of fear swept through you.
you were trembling in his hold and she felt sick to your stomach.

I-um ahh you cried as he yanked your hairs
what happened cat got your tongue?hunh?
you're mine and i will claim you in front of everyone.no one should touch you and you let him hugged you.
He sighed.....
Too bad I've to punish you now...you will never ever think about another man again..
P-please Suga i-its not as you think it is pl.... you plead

Oh...than how it is my dove..
I-I don't like him i like you Suga I love you ..

Silence....
(Oh no!You did it again)
He chuckled..
And heard you muttering curses at him under your breath.

Lets go to my room my dove....... he paused and stared at you..
I have something to show you....... he said with a sinister grin..
(Ooo Laa laa)..
.
.
.
.
To be continued....
-----------------------------------------------
Hello yall lovely peeps..I hope all of you are doing well.. but your author-nim isn't feeling so good and need prayers...💜 also don't forget to vote 🙊