29-War (pt.2)

Stop this war and I will be yours.

He laughed making you confused. he squeezed your waist not so tightly.
Oh, my beautiful! Your mine already. You are here in my palace and sitting on my lap. He said kissing your neck and making you shudder.

Secondly, your lover is already on his way with his useless battalions. I can't do anything, can I? He asked giving you puppy eyes.

You just stared at him with your empty eyes. How can he be so heartless? Your hands aching to meet his cheek and the next moment you did what you wanted... yes, you slapped him hard. (Bad decision)

He chuckles, rubbing his right bright red cheek. Oh, beautiful that was hot. I have a thing for feisty beauties. He whispered in your ear. in a blink of an eye, he threw you on the bed making you gasp.

I can't wait any more beautiful I want you right here right now! He growled lowly making you cry hysterically. Wailing like a baby.

Oh no baby, don't cry you brought this upon yourself didn't you? Namjoon cupped your cheek lovingly. Sitting comfortably between your legs. He caressed your bare leg. You tried to squirm and wiggle in his hold but you know very well that you can't fight him. he pinned your hands above your head and lean in to kiss your lips softly.

No one ever tried to look into my eyes and you slapped me without thinking about the consequences. Now be good and take the punishment like a beautiful obedient girl you are". He wiped a tear from your face with his thumb.

Please no-no. You were panicking you can't let this happen like this.

( ⚠️ )

I can't stop myself now Beautiful! You've summoned my inner beast. He won't listen to you now but believe me! Kim namjoon has a soft spot in his heart for you. I'll take good care of you, he started tugging the string of your dress, making your breath uneven. I'll be a gentle baby. I promise. He said and dived into your neck planting kisses on your soft skin.
I promise I'll make you my queen and mother of my babies after killing your lover and we will live our life happily.
He opened the last strong of your dress taking your all hopes away from you, you cried, punched him, thrashed around to get away from him but this time he got what he wanted.

and he tainted Min suga's white dove with red that day....

On the other hand king, suga prince taehyung, and their armies entered namjoon's kingdom. Civilians were running for their dear lives. Shops and houses were on fire. Namjoon's armed forces charged toward king suga's army. Suga and taehyung swiftly dodge every attack, cutting the enemy's head mercilessly... Suga was fuming in anger. He wanted to reach the namjoon's palace as soon as possible. His heart was telling him that his Dove is in pain. He was devastated. They spend hours and hours on the battlefield. Fighters were getting tired, killed, or wounded.
Min suga wanted to cry after seeing his army getting slaughtered in front of his eyes. He knew he was going to lose anyway. So he sneakily left them fighting on the ground and ran towards the palace. Taehyung was leading Suga's army and they were still giving their best knowing well that they are outnumbered.

-------------------------------------------

She cried a lot but Kim namjoon couldn't control his inner beast and he end up ruining her. His gaze was now fixed on the naked and passed-out figure. Her red tainted checks bruised lips messy hair and whole body were littered with red and purple bruises. He caressed her cheek and covered her body with the soft comforter and kissed the crown of her head. I-i am sorry baby. He mumbled and cupped your cheeks in his big veiny hands.
I didn't want to be a monster to you at least but I did it anyway. I promise I will take care of you from now on. He said again this time kissing your cheeks. He felt something wet on his cheek. That's when he realized that he was crying... Yes, he was crying for the girl he had raped a while ago.

I think I've fallen in love with you baby...

He wiped his tears with the back of his hand harshly and left your unconscious figure alone in the room.

--------------------------------------------

Suga was hiding behind the tree when he saw how well guarded namjoon's palace was. But suga is a king for a reason. He swiftly killed a guard and now he was wearing the guard's uniform. His face was hiding behind a mask. He successfully sneaked into the palace. The palace was drowned in silence. No servant in sight. King Suga was dipped in fury and he is no coward he will face the devil himself.

Kim NAMJOON!!!!!
Kim NAMJOON!!! come out you son of a Bit@h... Suga yelled at the top of his lung. Hearing his roar. The guards found suga standing alone there. They charged toward him. Suga was fighting alone like a maniac. cutting and chopping their bodies like a butcher. Namjoon came out of his room after hearing all shouts and yelling.
He smirked after seeing the guest.
Oh my my! Look my Hyung is here. Namjoon said clapping his hands like a seal! Namjoon's appearance made suga halt in his place and the guard took advantage and grabbed Suga by his arms.
Namjoon descended the stairs with a sick grin plastered on his face.
Suga was thrashing in the guard's grip and now major was standing face to face with suga.

You were eager to get killed Hyung, weren't you? Don't worry I'll fulfill my hyung's wish. Namjoon teased and patted the enraged suga's cheek.

Fight with me like a man Kim namjoon. suga growled.

No thanks, Hyung. I m not in a mood. I'm tired... Namjoon said with a bored expression.

Do you wanna know why am I tired?
He paused and gave suga a meaningful smile and this took suga's sanity away, he charged toward namjoon and kicked on his stomach. Namjoon hissed in pain but still didn't stop smiling like a fool.

I enjoyed myself a lot with her, hyung. He said again driving suga insane.
I will kill you Kim namjoon. He growled and tried to get out of the guard's grip.

That's when Jackson came into the scene with a beaten taehyung and he shoved him at namjoon's feet.

Jackson! How can you do this to my little brother? Namjoon said with a fake sympathetic voice.
He crouched down and held taehyung by his jaw. Taehyung who was scarcely conscious hissed in pain because of his hard grip on his jaw.

You are a fool and naive, Kim taehyung. Namjoon barked at his face.

Leave him alone Kim namjoon he has nothing to do with this. Suga said with his breaking voice.

He is reaping what he sowed, he did the same with Y/n and his loved ones. He was brutal with jin and jungkook and now he was tasting his own medicine. He cursed himself. His life was falling apart in front of his eyes his love was ruined, his brother was on the verge of dying and he is unable to do anything to save them.

Enough!!! Suga roared. Kill me but Let him and y/n go. Suga said in a pleading manner. He buried his arrogance today.

Hahaha! Namjoon giggled. Hyung you're madly in love aren't you?? Namjoon took slow steps toward suga and suga stopped struggling in the guard hold. She offered the same by the way. She loves you too but how sad you won't be able to see her again. But don't worry ill take care of her and make her my queen... And the mother of my children.

Just kill me already. Suga said and hung his head low. He was crying
(A:I m crying too)

Your wish is my command hyung. He smirked, his hand reached to the scabbard and he took out his sword an evil laugh escaped from his mouth.

I will miss you hyung...

To be continued...
-------------------------------------------
This ff is ending soon 💜🥹
Don't forget to vote and comment.