25-The Wedding day ☄️

will you be mine willingly?
his words ringing in your mind you're still in his arms but surroundings are blurry to you now.
he doesn't look like a evil monster to you anymore instead an innocent injured soul...the brown scar on his left eye which is filled with tears...A sight you've never seen before.You're not scared of him anymore.

you want to hug him love him..

you hugged him he gasped as he wasn't expecting this from you.Some minutes before you were sobbing for your first love and now you're comforting the person who's responsible for your miseries.

you've been mean to me since we met and I had hated you from that day we first met in the forest
but this hate has suddenly vanished when you showed me the human underneath your mask. Your scar doesn't look ugly to me anymore" You said looking into his eyes your hands trailing on his scar.

he was just listening You As if you were singing a love song for him.

if you're ready to change for me than i m willing to give you a chance because i m feeling something here in my heart for you"- you said taking his hand and placing it on your heart.

he was happy No he was more than happy now"he was feeling your increasing heartbeat.

His gaze travelled to your chest where his hand was resting and than came back to your face, pacing from your eyes to your lips.

he badly wanted to make you his
but he can wait for a night as you two were getting married after few hours.

He kissed your neck lightly, his arms holding you in a loose embrace.Without warning he leaned forward and kissed you on the mouth making you melt in his arms.your hands wrapped around his neck and your fingers combing his hairs.

His warm lips kissed their way down your neck and across your shoulder.

he growled in frustration he wanted to make love to you... make you his completely but he's holding himself for his newly found love.

we can't continue this my dove or i fear I won't be able to hold my self and devour you right here right now"- he growled lowly as his face was buried in the crook of your neck.his throaty voice making viberations on your neck and making you wet for him you were getting embarrassed already.he smirked, his long fingers playing with your long hairs"someone is getting wet down there". he said in a teasing tone.

you lowered your gaze and blushed even deeper you hit his chest playfully.

can i sleep here tonight? He asked with you still sitting on his lap.

yes- you said looking down as you don't wanted to look him in his eyes.

after getting your permission he take you to your king size bed he straddled you in his arms.To him you're the perfect bedtime companion, since you're small and easily cuddled.

your face was buried in his hard chest inhaling his manly scent.

you never thought that someday you'll see him all soft and fluffy for you.you can't believe he's the person who hurt your lover made your life hell abducted you and your brother and beat him to the pulp and slashed you not to long ago but still you couldn't brought yourself to hate him.

he was making circling on your back with his fingers making you sleepy af and thats how you spent your night with him cuddled with each other and slept soundly.

_______________________________

The next morning you awoke with joy in your heart as this is your special day you're going to get married with the ruthless king of this kingdom who is soft for only you.

he woke up before you and left you alone in bed you didn't like it for some reason but he's a king and he has so much to do.

A maid entered in your room with your breakfast.
breakfast is here miss- lisa said cheerfully clapping her hands like a seal.

please finish your breakfast in a meantime i will prepare your bath we need to get you ready as soon as possible after all its your big day" she said with a smirk which you couldn't see.

more maids barged in your room with your wedding dress and accessories.you were in awe it is the prettiest dress you've seen in your life.

you never thought in your life that you'll be so happy to marry a cruel person who never give a second thought before killing someone mercilessly.Its because he has started to treat you differently he is making progress and now you have started to believe that one day he will be a whole different person.

You were standing in front of a big mirror looking at yourself all dolled up for the scarred king....
princess!! jin hugged you tightly and dragged you out of your thoughts.You gave him a smile.Now he was happy too after seeing you relaxed and jovial.

oppa im nervous!you whined as you showed him your sweaty palms.

don't worry princess you were my brave princess and now you'll be King's bravest queen" jin said and pecked your forehead.

oppa go get ready.its almost the time' you said to shoo him away as he was on verge of crying and make you cry along with him..no you don't want to ruin your face.

now you and Lisa was all alone in the room she was combing your hair silently she always gives you weird vibes.You were anxious and nervous.No you're not afraid of King Suga anymore but your heart was telling you that something bad is gonna happen.

Miss Y/N is everything fine? she asked using her sweetest voice.
Um nothing lisa.. you said fiddling with your fingers...

here...have some water. Lisa said offering you a glass of water.

ah thanks. you said smiling at her taking the glass from her hand..
you gulped the water.. as you were highly strung..

lisa smirked seeing you gulping the water.You noticed it..

w-why are you smiling weirdly..
you asked her getting uncomfortable with her.

you will know that in a minute wh*re... she said winking at you.

someone entered the room but you couldn't see them as you were now on floor panting heavily...

W-what did Y-you.. you faint before completing your sentence.

good work lisa.Namjoon said taking steps towards you.He crouched down and took his time to admire you in your unconscious state.

than he stood up now facing lisa.
you did a good job and you were good in bed too.I should reward you.. he said caressing lisa's small face.

lisa cheered happily after listening the word Reward and wrapped her hands around namjoon's neck.just take me with you master.lisa whispered seductively.

this bitch has forgotten her place.

namjoon wasn't the man of patience and lisa wasn't helping the situation.

namjoon took out his sharp knife and slit her throat in a second her lifeless body was lying on the ground her eyes still wide open.

i hope you liked your reward- namjoon smirked and moved towards you Strong arms slipped around your waist, drawing you against him now carrying you in bridal style.

i hope you won't be like the sluts I've encountered in the past because i really don't want to ruin the pretty face of yours.

_________________________________

omg i m so excited for the next part.... namjoon is gonna ruin y/n?.
where is King suga? i will tell you in next update..
bye bye love you all 💜