32- Goodbye?

It's been a week since you got to know that you're pregnant with namjoon's child. you liked the kids a lot and you always wanted to have your kids, play and giggle with them but you never thought in your wildest dreams that it will be turned into your worst nightmare.

I've had enough of that jerk- you whispered under your breath while running out from your room towards the garden in which your brother was having his evening tea. yeah, he's enjoying the royal life a little too much.

Oppa! you yelled he choked on his tea and spit it on taehyung who was now gritting his teeth to suppress his anger! and jungkook who was sitting beside the angry bird was now laughing, rolling on the grass.

calm down, princess! what is it and why are you running around it's not good for you and the baby! jin scold her softly.

I can't believe you're enjoying your tea here while I was crying my heart out! you're unbelievable!
y/n glared at him.

Jin rolled his eyes at his dramatic sister. yeah, Unbelebubble ! he started laughing making you more annoyed he just shrugged and stuffed a cupcake in his mouth. wow is he a child? you thought.

I want to go back home! you announced making him choke once again. whatttt??? the three of them let out in sync.

yes! I m going back to the village. I've had enough of that jerk. you said nonchalantly. they just stared at you silently.so you spoke again.

he's not gonna accept this child and things are not going back to how they used to be so both of us should leave all of this and move on.
jin was now in deep thought so we're taekook.
they were sad like you but no one can stay sad forever so they all were trying to move on.

I think you're right. the king has given you enough pain and I'm not gonna sit and watch all of this again. Not this time! seokjin said and made you sit on the bench with him caressing your shoulder softly to calm you down.

I will inform hoseok and we can leave tomorrow morning. he said and placed a loving peck on your temple and you just buried your face in his chest crying silently.

———————————————————————

you were curled up in your bed the sun was already going down inviting the nightfall to take over. your life was also about to sink into the darkness. again! that's what you were thinking. You right now were feeling the same pain the day namjoon took you away from him. you hated namjoon but you can't hate the innocent soul who has nothing to do with his father's evilness. You can't kill it and the king is not going to accept the child so it's better for both of you to part ways! You sighed and closed your eyes.

--------------------------------------------

it was now dinner time and everyone was sitting in their seats having dinner in silence. It was just hoseok taehyung jungkook and seokjin present there. Jin broke the silence as he cleared his throat to get hoseok's attention. Hoseok! I want to inform you about something. Jin said nervously. Jin has loosened so much around the king but with hoseok, he is still a little scared of him because of his dominant aura, Where are your manners seokJin we can talk about this after the dinner ends. Hoseok scolded the elder.
Taehyung and jungkook were ready to spit the food and laugh their butt off but they hold themselves when hoseok gave them a look...
Fine, I'm m done eating hoseok said giving all of his attention to seokjin now.

so the thing is I and my sister are leaving this place tomorrow morning for good. Jin said shoving a big piece of meat in his mouth..he's such a foodie,
Hmm, hoseok hummed his expression hardened all of sudden. Do you know you can't n just leave when you feel like it? Hoseok said in his deep voice and seokjin coughed a little.