10-Hoseok:The spy~

Author's Pov :

King Suga was busy dealing with the matters of the kingdom.he didn't saw his cousin Kim taehyung since yesterday he was feeling lonely and tired.

He wanted to see Y/N.."I've got everything except you my Dove".he murmured..

and gesture hoseok to come forward.. I want you to go to the village and remind them to prepare for a war or surrender themselves...and one more thing this time I won't be that nice with them...hoseok nodded and bowed to the king and walked away...

Taehyung's Pov :

Its already afternoon and i still don't want to leave my bed i can't stop thinking about last night

Its already afternoon and i still don't want to leave my bed i can't stop thinking about last night.. her soft plump lips were on mine...i touched my lips...Ahhhh i m getting crazy over you my lamb"- I yelled.. but that Suga is a pain in the ass..i won't let him have her...I thought someone knocked on the door.
"K-King wants to see you my prince" maid said hesitantly..
"ok" i said and gesture her to leave...
i got up and checked myself in the mirror.. A smile was plastered on my face.I didn't felt something like this before in my whole life.. i left my room searching for the monster with the scar..and there he was sitting in dining room having his lunch peacefully..i sat there quietly.."
"You're looking so happy tae-
Suga said giving me an annoying look.... "I am in a good mood Hyung..I said and gave him a smile..
"Where were you whole day"-he asked me without looking at me.. i choked on my food... "i was in my room....I managed to tell him without making any eye contact with him "is he still spyinng on me...shit...I thought.He gave me a piercing look..i was getting nervous.Stop asking so much questions hyung..I stood up and walked away...

Y/N's pov:

Oppa was cutting woods in the backyard of our house.so I went to him and sat on a log near him- he saw me and gave me a bright smile.-
"How are you Y/N-ah"- he asked me ruffling my hairs.
"I m good oppa"-i said and back hugged him.
Oppa!! Can i go to kookie's place? I asked him with a puppy eyes..
"No! You're not going anywhere alone"-he said...
"I am touched after seeing this siblings love"- it was jimin.
he smirked and winked at me..
"What are You doing here jiminah- oppa asked him in a cold tone.
I-I am here to apologise"-he hung his head low..
I shouldn't have been so selfish before..please forgive me hyung and Y/N-ah...he added .. Oppa hugged him without thinking twice... jimin smirked at me again.I was so confused at his behaviour...Oppa broke the hug and he said "Do me a favour, Can to take Y/N to jungkookie"? Oppa asked him but I didn't want to go with that jerk.. "why not hyung"he said evilness was written on his face "I don't want to go" i said and was about to go inside the house but jimin grab my wrist in-front of oppa.."You are still angry at me aren't you? He asked in a muffled voice crying fake tears...I jerked his hand.." You should forgive him Y/N-ah he is your childhood bestfriend" Oppa said patting my head.. Aahh- ok i forgave you"- i said knowing that he's not sorry and he's after something bad.
"ThankYou Y/N-ah" jimin gave me a cheeky smile and grab my hand.. "Lets Go Y/N-Ah... he added..
"Y/N-ah be at home before the sun set"- Oppa yelled from behind..
"Leave my hand jimin" i said trying to remove his hand..
"Why Y/N-ah Do you hate me that much"? He pouted.
"What do you want" i said and stopped at my tracks..
"I wanted to have you in my arms but you chose that stupid bunny over me but now i have to take revenge".
He said getting close to me..we were alone there no one was there to save me. His eyes were dark and scary...
"But i don't have to do anything to you"...You know why?.... you're doomed already...Suga is the new king now..He will destroy you..He said caressing my cheek...
My vision was getting blurred tears were streaming down on my face.I was trembling. "Y-You are lying.I stuttered.. tsktsk.... No No No don't be afraid my love..it' hasn't started yet"... jimin cupped my face in his tiny hands.. He laughed, his eyes sparkling with a devilish thought.
I jerked his hands and ran in the opposite direction.. i didn't know where i was going..Suga's threats were roaming in my mind.I was crying helplessly..my legs brought me back to my home... By the time i reached the house, I was shivering....jungkook was sitting with oppa probably arguing on something..they noticed me and they ran towards me.. "what happened Y/N-ah why are you crying?? Kookie asked me worriedly.. oppa hold my hands protectivly and sat me on the sofa..
.."Tell us what happened Y/N-ah?. Oppa asked cupping my face..
"Why didn't you tell me that Suga has become a King oppa? I questioned him and he didn't answered..
"Who told you that Y/N-ah ? Kookie asked me in a low tone..
"He will hurt both of you" i said in sobbing hard..
"Ahhh-Y/N-ah stop crying Y/N-ah...He cannot do anything to you or us" Jungkook interrupt oppa!

"We were talking about something important... and look here you are stressed over this stupid news".
He came closer and wiped my tears with his thumb..
I didn't say a word...
"Y/N-ah jungkookah wants to marry you this weekend.He is annoying and stupid.Do you still want to marry him? Oppa asked me..
My eyes grew larger and i forgot about Suga and started getting shy and nervous..I-I..... I stuttered.
"No one will force you Y/N-ah.. kookie said with a sad expression..
I stood up.. and hugged him..He was shocked at my action.. he wasn't expecting this from me... i broke the hug And i said

Yes!!!

jungkook was on cloud 9 he hold me by waist and spun me around..i giggled
"ThankYou-Thankyou Y/N-ah..he said placing small kisses on my forehead and cheeks i was blushing hard..Oppa was looking at us like we were some clowns.. he shook his head in disappointment.
Aishhh— leave her jungkookahhh.. stop this lovey dovey shit,its sickening..you are still her fiancé not her husband. Oppa pulled me back to him and glared at him..
"But i will be her husband in a week hyung"jungkook teased him and winked at him...
"Go home now before i whoop your ass"-oppa said gritting his teeth..
he chuckled and gave me a peck on my lips and walked away..
Hoseok's Pov:

I was seeing and hearing this emotional and romantic scene.."The king would've gone insane after seeing all this"~ i chuckled and left for the palace i knew already that the king and the prince taehyung both are obsessed with the girl. They can kill eath other for that girl. "Aahhh!! This was one way to kill two birds with one stone. I thought...When I reached at the palace King suga was sitting on his throne.taehyung was also there playing with his pet.I bowed my head without any hesitation.
"Do you have any updates"? Suga asked me coldly.
"Actually there is alot.my lord" i said..
"Spit it out"- he looked at me giving me all his attention.
"Miss Y/N was seen with the guy named jimin and she cried after talking to him.. and thats not all...
She....
She what"-Suga growled at me while taehyung was sitting there with a blank face.
"She's getting married to jungkook this weekend"-
Taehyung was fuming in the anger.His jaw clenched as he thought again about that night with Y/N....
That Bitch...he mumbled.
Suga chuckled and raised his dark eyebrow.
.
.
My stubborn dove wants to play with me.its time to teach her a lesson once and for all"-
_____________________________hello lovely people🌸
I hope you guys are doing fine..
Don't forget to vote🙈